second

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

that night...
11:34pm
Author POV

the male made his was to the hotel bed, resting his head on the comfortable white pillows, his strong chest was wide exposed along side with his toned stomach, the girl didn't need to think twice on what he needs right now, grabbing the rubber band from her wrist she tied her hair up to a rushed ponytail, hurrying up her speed she grabbing the side of his black calvin klein boxers, the material going through his thick thigns throwing the boxers aside, this is nothing new to Namjoon at all, he's been doing it for years, not for any romantic relashionships no, just for his sexual pleasures and needs, as soon as he hit the age of twenty the idea rushed through his head and that's when Kim Namjoon became a whole different person, his actions, his words turned really harsh, the way he acts towards women, his looks immedialty changed to what the man Kim Namjoon is today...

he clenched his jaw tightly as the girl caresses his exposed member, slowly taking it into her mouth as soon as she did the male opened his eyes, not feeling any sort of pleassure nor satisfaction, he gave her another second to redeem herself but nothing happened, he rolled his eyes, pulling away from her..

"I already gave you 18 days, you said you were going to get better, it never happened.." he walked towards his boxers pulling them back on, she was scared, not only scared she was horrified, if you do nothing wrong to that man, you might as well die, he controls everything and anything, her hands started to shake as she stood up from her position....

"I-I am sorry, I thought I was getting-"

"you thought you were getting better at this..?" you can even tell he was angry by the tone of his voice, his jaw clenching in anger, and in that second she knew she got involved with the wrong person..

"tell me, where do you work..?" he grabbed his clothes, quickly wearing them once again, the girl quickly answered, already knowing her punishments..

"a coffee shop down the road.." she shyly spoke as the other male smirked grabbed his phone, dialling his previous contact, walking towards the hotel door

"I'll pay I don't think you can after being fired.." he roughly closed the door as she cried in silence, on the other hand he fixed his suit placing the phone on his ear...

"the employee that works down the coffee shop, make sure to fire her also make sure she doesn't find any other job from now on.." he hung up, paying for the room as he headed for his Mercedes black car that was parked outside...

Before starting his engine, he texted a message important for tomorrow...

Dear Miss Ma Y/N,
congratulations you have been selected to be an employee at Kim Entertainment, make sure to be on time tomorrow morning at 7:30am

-KN

----

00:04am

after receiving a positive message from the company her friends thought it was an amazing idea to celebrate, by going to a club at midnight when she has work the next day, she was fully dragged to enter the club, being placed by the bar as her friends ordered her a few drinks..

"bartender! one martini for the lady please!" her friend left her with the bartenders nod heading to the dance floor, she sat there waiting for her drink as she started to think of finally making it to the music industry, her voice finally made it to the top and got accepted..