twelveth

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

11:37am
the discussions kept running and going, more and more topics were included, saying the meeting was boring was an understatement, she could literally fall asleep if she could, namjoon kept placing his hands on her thign every time she kept drifting off or not paying much attention...

"Ma Y/N..? am I correct..?" the head of the company suddenly called out her name which both her and namjoon where suprised about..

"yes that's me..." she looked towards the male that's sitting right in the middle, the head smiled slipping through his papers as his eyes finally found the page...

"a few of my employees have seen your videos on YouTube and I decided I want to scout you to become one of my trainees..." what? scout? again? By the look of namjoon he doesn't look happy, he stayed quite for a while until speaking...

"I am sorry Mr Ranig, Miss Ma is currently under my label, she won't be able to join you're company, I would like to politely decline the offer..."

"thank you Mr Kim for your say, but I would like to hear what Miss Ma have to say about this.." he looked over at the girl who just doesn't know what to say, she knows what namjoon wants but does she know she wants..?

"I would like to agree with Mr Kim, I am currently under his label, as well as that I am not ready to leave Seoul just like that, so I would like to decline the offer Mr Ranig.."  he nodded completely understanding her situation..

"that's not a problem at all Miss Ma, if you change your mind at all your offer still stands..." he wasn't mad about the situation it was just annoying to hear, he still leaves his offer open for her even if she declined it? he wondered to himself, why didn't she take the offer? why did she decide to stay put? all these questions were wondering around

"well thank you both for coming to this meeting it was great having you here Mr Kim..." they both stood up from their chairs, shaking hands with the head of the company as they took their exit out of the company....

7:14pm

"Mr Kim..? how long do you think your going to take..?" she stood outside the bathroom door nervously while he was in the shower, she was tiptoeing around the room, she really needed to go to the toilet however the bathroom was occupied..

"are you desperate Y/N..?" he finally spoke after a few minutes, she nodded but realized he can't see her...

"Yes..."

"fine, come in the door is open..." she was very shocked, she didn't see that coming at all..

"are you sure Mr Kim..?" she could hear him laugh at the background of the water hitting the floor...

"yes Y/N, nothing you haven't seen before, besides there're a curtain, sadly you won't be seeing anything..." she gulped before entering the bathroom, she closed the door afterward as the hot steam filled up the air inside the bathroom, she hesitated on whether she should actually do this..

"he could hear my piss though"

that's what she was thinking, she slowly took her lower clothing down sitting on the toilet seat...

"don't worry Y/N, I can't hear anything, take your time..." how does he know all this? she finally relaxed taking her time, as soon as she was finished her name was called...

"Y/N, I forgot my towel outside, mind getting it for me..?"

"okay.." she headed outside the bathroom to get his towel, as she came back she only stretched her arm inside the shower curtain, not wanting to see anything, he grabbed the towel before she knew it he also grabbed her arm, placing the towel ontop of the curtain..

"Mr Kim-" he didn't want her to finish her sentence, what did he do? he grabbed her by her arm, making way for her inside the shower as he closed the curtain afterwards, the water hitting both of their bodies, he was fully naked however the heat of the water covered most of his areas..

"Mr Kim, why did you-" he placed his finger against her mouth, placing his hand around her waist, making both their bodies make contact, she was panicking, she didn't know what to do, it was all too much, what was she meant to do?

"Y/N.." he placed his fingers under her chin, making her eyes meet his, his fingers slowly moved towards her nape, pulling her closer as he moved further down, he lightly placed his lips against hers, the further he went for it the further she did too, wrapping her arms around him, soon enough the kiss became rough, faster and more dominant, he started to remove her work clothes one by one, until all that was left was her bra and underwear, the water was pouring under them, the steam increasing as he turned her around placing her against the shower wall

"Y/N.." he slowly and carefully removed his lips from hers, placing his hands on both her cheeks..

"mind explaining who you were with in the morning..?"
~

?"~