fourteen

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

Y/N POV
10:23pm
it's nearly been a whole 24 hours, I landed back to Seoul a few hours ago without namjoon, I couldn't wait for him any longer, I had to take the plane without him and of course took the papers that he left as well...

I have mixed feeling about this contract, a contract..? for sex..? I don't know, and the rules just made it worse...

rule 1
never tell anyone about this, it remains between the two individuals

rule 2
this only lasts a full 25 days after the month is finished, the two can never have sexual intrcourse

rule 3

if I (Mr Kim) do not like what you're doing, the contract will immediately stop and the person will also get fired, remaining unemployed

rule 4
both individual can't have feelings for each other

rule 4
a condom will be used at all times, no questions asked referring to that

I ran my fingers through my hair getting very frustrated about this, the more I think about it the more my head starts to hurt, what do I do..? If he doesn't like anything that I am doing..? I'll be unemployed forever and I can't risk my dream of becoming a singer, I felt my phone vibrated against the sofa, I deeply signed before picking it up...

rosé🌹
I heard you're finally back! I am coming to you! make sure the door is open..

Y/N
what..? it's nearly 11pm

rosé🌹
girl I don't care, I am on my way peace!

Y/N
the door is open, I am heading for a shower, close the door after you

rosé🌹
thanks Y/N!

10 minutes later...
AUTHOR POV

her door was being knocked a few times before getting opened, the figure slowly stepped in closing the door without the lock, the figure started to slowly walk inside the apartment, observing everything as they took further steps...

"rosé is that you?!!" the yelled from the shower, hearing a doo open and close, she trusted her gut thinking it was rosé, the figure stayed quite not saying a word as he waited for her to get out of the shower...

10 minutes later
the girl came out of the shower with her full dark blue set of pyjamas, a towel was wrapped around her hair, as she walked out of her room with her phone on her hands completely distracted by it, she finally worked to the living room, about to place herself down on the sofa when a voice started to speak...

"Miss Ma.." she jumped for dear life, her phone now on the floor, quickly turning around placing her hands on her chest..

"M-Mr Kim..?" his hands were nicely placed on his both pockets, as soon as he saw her he couldn't help but smirk, slowly moving forward....

"why did you leave without me..?" his voice was deep and strong, confident written all over it, nothing could break that, he loved being in control, everything wrapped around a his fingers..

"I couldn't wait any longer, the plane was about to leave..."  she bend down to pick up her phone as he continued to move forward...

rosé🌹
2 minutes away!!

"fuck..." she muttered under her breath, trying to think of a sudden solution for her problem...

"Mr Kim, you need to hide.." his face was clearly
confused, hide..? why..?

"hide..? why would I hide..? do you have a boyfriend Miss Ma..?"

"no come with me.." she grabbed him quickly by his hands, leading him to her bathroom which is located in her bedroom...

"stay there, don't come out until I tell you to.." she closed the door not letting him even speak, she also closed her bedroom door just in case, a few seconds later her door flew open and there stood rosé...

"Y/N.." she talked in closing the door behind, quickly running towards her, embracing her with a tight hug...

"how was the trip..?"

Y/N POV
how was the trip..? how was it..? a hell hole, so much things happened and I can't even tell her this right now when my boss is literally right next door...

"it was normal..." she sat down on the sofa placing her phone on the table, as she did she picked up some papers....

"Y/N..? what is this..?" my life can not get any worse, why did I just leave the contract laying around like it means nothing, she quickly started to read the front page as I snatched it away from her...

"Y/N what the hell.." she turned around looking at me, trying to get the paper back..

"what's a sex kink contract and why does it have Mr Kim's name on it...?"
~

?"~