twenty one

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

"everyone! gather around for me please!" Mr Jung clapped a few times to get the classes attention, the students gathered around..

"during today's practice session the boss will be looking at everyone's performance, don't need be so stressed just ignore that he's here, boss!"  he yelled for the boss, turning his head to the right looking at the boss enter the dance studio, he was wearing his normal black suit, his black long hair formed nicely on his face...

"good morning boss!" everyone bowed, giving respect for their boss..

"good morning everyone, please ignore my presence, I'll just be observing everyone's performance..."  she kept her calm, she kept her cool everything was buried inside, she didn't want to make it obvious that his presence did effect her in some way, in many ways...

"already! Y/N and bambam you guys are up first.." everyone started to clap getting out of the centre for the two to complete their dance, this was very overwhelming for her, this is it, this is all she needs to get to the next floor, if this flops and goes south, she needs to do this all over again until she gets a green light and that might take ages, hoseok and namjoon sat in the corner looking at the two taking the centre..

"already guys when you're ready..." the two go into their positions slowly breathing as the music started to play, the atmosphere immediately changed as the two started to dance with the beat, the beat was upbeat, it was very interesting for hoseok, he examined every single step the two took, he slowly started to write notes as the youngers eyes fixed on the girl, a minute into the dance the music slowly started to change and so did their choreography, it was very slow very touching..

"contemporary..." Mr Jung whispered to himself as the dancers started to perform contemporary dance, the dance was very touchy, it had to be done and that striked a nerve for namjoon, as the music slowly started to end, a big smile was formed on Mr Jung's face...

"that was amazing!!"

||||

7:33pm

after taking almost half an hour he finally arrived at his house, he quickly walked towards his door roughly knocking on his door..

"namjoon! open the door!" the older yelled, calling his phone multiple times however he's not answering, he pulling the handle of the door and realized it was open all along, the anger was written all over his face as he opened the door and walked himself inside the house..

"namjoon!!" he made it to the living room and there he was, his tie on the floor, blazer on the kitchen counter and his shoes still in his feet he laid on the sofa, sleeping..

"namjoon..? what are you doing here..?" he quickly touched his shoulders walking him up..

"the company is still open, what is wrong with you lately..?" 

"jin what are you doing here..?" he muttered trying to open his eyes, the older pulled him up from the sofa, he grabbed the cup of water from the table and splashed it a over his face...

"you missed three meetings today! what has gotten into you? I had to sort it all out.." he looked at the empty bottles of alcohol on the floor, he's been drinking..