ninth

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

soon enough she made the first move and decided to kiss him, he responded back almost immediately, quickly placing his hands on her cheeks for better access, their bodies clashed together as her hands ran through his hair, the kiss was quick, deep it was needy, it's like they both kept it in for so long and finally was able to get it out, it was no lie that she was attracted to him, I mean how can you not, he's so beautiful, his hand made its way to the shirt of her pyjamas, quickly placing her on the bed as he crawled ontop of her, there no need for a break when it comes to Kim Namjoon, when he starts it need to finish, he doesn't like to leave any crumps behind, his lips traced her neck, as he threw her shirt away, she was quite stuck not knowing what to do next, it was all so fast for her she couldn't really keep up, it was all so overwhelming all she could do was just let him..

He picked up on her actions and gently grabbed both her arms and wrapped it around his neck as he continued to mark her with his lips, making it down her collarbones, she smiled finding it comforting that he knew what was bothering her, he moves really fast before you know it he went to her chest area, down to her lower body which was covered by her clothing, of course that didn't really stop him and he grabbing the material with both his hands, quickly looking up at her, trying to catch it breath back, she nodded as he pulled it down ripping the entire material apart, he couldn't care about that right now, all it wanted was what was infront of him and that's her...

grabbing both her legs, moving her towards him even more, he was right in the middle, she decided to do something, she didn't like the idea of laying there, she grabbing him by his shirt, taking control as she kissed him once more, slowly unbuttoning his shirt at the same time as he accepted...

"Y/N..." he heavily breathed in between the kiss, allowing her to slowly leave marks on his neck, his shirt slid through his body as she touched him, felt him against her, all he could do is enjoy the moment, she grabbing his grey joggers pulling down as she came back up he placed her on the bed, placing his soft lips on hers, she completed her task by finally pulling his boxers down, he did the same for her as he reached for the nightstand, quickly opening the cupboard and grabbing a condom..

The eye contact spoke for both of them, her eyes were pure, it was soft, it needed comfort and that's exactly what he gave her, placing the condom in place, placing his forehead against hers, a peck on her lips as he started to slowly thrust, grabbing both her thigns wrapping it around his waist as she slowly took everything in..

"Y/N..." he grabbed her arms placing them above her  head, nuzzling his head into her neck, making the the thrust deeper and harder...

"you're so beautiful..."  their forehead were slowly getting sweater, his hair sticking to his head, he didn't go easy on her and why should he? she tried not to yell due to neighbors, he gave it his all until every last thrust...

"Y/N..."

|||

The next morning....
Y/N POV
waking up of course the other side of the bed was completely empty, I wasn't suprised at all, I decided to quickly change and leave the hotel room, walking down the street having the wind in my face I just realized what I did, did I just sleep with my boss?! I slammed my hands on my mouth...

"what the hell? what is wrong me?" I slowly started to get flashbacks from the night before, his lips against mine, him slowly whispering my name into my ears, I got distracted by my phone vibrating in my hands...