eighteen

𒊹︎•꧁———————꧂•𒊹︎

"I left my house keys at the company...." he placed his hands her lap, slowly caressing it...

"it's fine, let's go to my house..." his house..? what..?

"no it's fine I can just sleepover at my friends house-"

"I am here you can sleep at my place..." why did she say no..? well she knows exactly what's going to happen if she sleeps over, but she can't get out of this one...

"okay..."

10 minutes later

they finally arrived at his huge house, just by looking at it her jaw dropped opened, they started to walk towards the house, he opened the door letting her in as he closed the door behind him...

"are you hungry or anything..?" she shook her head as a no, she couldn't help but look around the house, his whole living room was the size of her apartment, as she was looking around her eyes landed in his, as soon as it did the tension started to rise by a huge number, he started to undo his shoe slowly moving closer, her normal instinct was to move backwards towards the wall...

"where are you going Y/N..?" he moved closer grabbing her by her waist, pulling her closer...

"you are mine baby..." he started to place his lips on her skin, placing her hands above her head, moving his lips towards hers, on of his hands held her hands as the other unbutton all her shirt throwing it across the room, she wasn't suprised, she's not dumb at all, she knew this was coming and she wants this, she never experienced this sort of crave before, this sort of greed, this sort of attention, yes she had add before but nothing like this, not even close to how namjoon does it, this man is something else, can we even call him a human being, this person is a machine, he's highly experienced with this, he damn knows what he's doing and he's giving it all he's got, never in her whole 24 years of breathing has she seen a person so active, he's quick and precise, he's fast and rough, he knows how he likes it and wants how he gets, her legs twirled around his hips as all there was left was her red lace bra and skirt, he moved his beautiful lips on her chest, unhooking her bra from behind throwing it away as he looked at her breast, just there calling for him hungrily...

"I-I.." he looked up at her, clearly seeing she's not open, covering her breast with her hands, he took her hands in his, placing a gente kiss on her lips she answered to the kiss, both uniting thier lips together..

"you have beautiful breasts, you don't need to hide them from me, I love them.." she slowly took her hands away letting him observe every inch of her, he cupped his hands on her right breast as he took the other inside his mouth, moving his tongue against her bare nipple making it hard...

"n-namjoon.." she gulped before throwing her head back placing both her hands against the wall, moaning his name as he found great pleasure hearing his name from her lips, just hearing his name made him want more, he wanted so much more, he wanted to feel every part of her, fuck her so hard, want his dick inside her, his lips moved towards her stomach, leaving hickeys all over her skin, she placed her hands on his long hair wanting him to continue as the house filled with her moans, he pulled down her skirt and there it was...

"look at that baby.." she immediately looked down, he pulled down her underwear throwing it aside...

"my baby is already wet for me..." she looked away embarrassed of her actions, she didn't want that to happen but she couldn't help herself, I mean who wouldn't have you seen this man...