Mission Flight, Fight or freeze: PART 2

part 2

3rd person pov

After waiting a few hours in the bushes wearing head to toe in black readying her self along side a heavy breathing Nixon whose face reddened from the stress and the anger of a certain family member who was slowly rotting away in a cell, the thought of the little girls condition hadn't escaped Bella's mind either. She couldn't help but remember the dusty dark damp floors connected to the cold unforgiving walls that were lined with the horrible smell sweat, tears and despair, following the walls along the rooms were always guarded with a huge steal door. they weren't the same rooms but Bella couldn't imagine they'd be much different. still waiting for the signal the team awaited in the midst of the bushes.

The signal. within the walls of the house of horror stood their French ally, Adam had slipped down the hall from his main common room to do his part of the mission he had a few simple jobs but applying them to the real world deemed harder than one expected. all he had to do was first take down security system which became more of a problem when as much as Adam and the rest of the gang would like to say he was one of the smarter ones it just wasn't the case in fact he was quite the opposite a complete idiot, a lovable one at best  but still a complete moron. The French man had sat down with one of the younger Romano's Geo the tech genius, for about 8 hours for three days straight on the process of pulling a couple cords and still Adam managed to forget it all. Currently he was between pulling the red, orange or blue core and at this point he was ready to call in a friend or go 50/50 on this. He tried to remember if there was a certain rhyme he had made to remember or something but of course there wasn't because there was only two cords he had needed to remember. Two. Deux. nùmero dos.

Red. It's always the red one in the movies so it was his best guess so far. Adam reached forward and slowly wrapped his sweaty big fingers around the tiny flimsy cord and winced as he tugged as has he could luckily for him no alarms or sirens went off. Thank you movies! now the hard part choosing between the orange and the blue cord. Something reappeared in his memories, a thought, a tiny, tiny bubble of information resurfaced in the numbskulls brain. The red wire connection disconnect the Wi-Fi transmitter, and the other wire turn off the cameras, the sirens and scatters the cellular connection. ( lol I have no idea what I said)

Of course! Thank you brain the idiot patted his own back only to tank realise something worse he still couldn't remember which one did that and now he was back to square one. So he decided to get to his second part of his mission breaking out little girl. The French man scurried down the hallway. He finally got down to the dungeon the only problem was she didn't know what cell she was in. He considered yelling out for her but seen the fact she's been here for while she was in the girl it would be a bit intimidating and you probably wouldn't get an answer. So we decided to do the most reasonably ethically thought out plan. Peak in every window till he see's a little girl.

After that 30 minute to finally found her. " Mia thank god I finally found you," The bumbling idiot said running into the cell scooping up the little girl in his arms. Little girl flinched from him and he remembered where they currently were. "oh shit I meant excuse my French," The French man laughed at his own joke. " my name is Adam, I am a friend of Nixon. Family member of some sorts of yours I assume," Mia nodded. " come on let's get you out of here," he grinned seeing that the little girl had warmed up a little bit to him.

Now back to his first mission. The wires. Plus now we had One of the prisoners he knew his time was running short. He got back into position of weatherwise were in cursed him self for not remembering which one was which. he knew the rest of the team was counting on him for this and he really wanted to come through. So he decided there and then oranges is closest to red And the right one much so my logical sense orange is the next best he reached forward matches hand around Orange can't just say she was about to tag blue girl called out from behind. " you know it's the blue cord right?" She asked cockily. " aren't you like four," he answered back a little offended that even this child had no faith in him. " no I'm nine, and Nix's friend showed me how to do it you have to pull the blue and the red cord should turn off any security system," she answered back with an innocent smile. Fine he thought if Nixons friend had showed her maybe it was right. Without hesitation he went forward and pulled out the blue cord and closes eyes tightly could to shield himself from what was to come next. The the little girls right nothing came next now it was onto the last part of the plan.

—————————
Heyy guys💕
Sorry for not responding for a really long time thank you for all the love and support you were given on the story and I hope to be updating a lot sooner and a lot more.
Thank you for reading and let me know what you think about our dear idiot friend Adam!
Don't forget to vote and comment pls
Thank you 🙏🏽🥰