😁still at school😅

Bella's POV
After our little hallway reunion we all walked to the cafeteria line up and grabbed the only thing on the menu, sloppy gross tomato sauce with dry stale pasta. For a rich school it was some pretty crappy food but i would say it  was worth seeing Lexi dry heaving at the splatter of the tomato sauce if you can even call it that.

After that fun experience we went and sat down in the middle of the room at what was apparently Toms designated table in the cafeteria. "So are you always this lonely," I said with a smirk turning towards Tom. "Eh most people annoy me," he said. "Preach brother," Eric and and Em cheered.

"Hey wanna ditch?" Max asked coming from behind us. "when did you get here, and also DITCH you just got here!" Lexi exclaimed. "Ahh Lex you answered your own question," jai said almost instantly regretting speaking when Lexi snapped her head to his direction with murderous glare.

"What did you say," Lexi said though her gritted teeth. "N-nothing I swear, nothing," he stuttered back. "So much for the fearless mafia men you so happen to have," Tom said sarcastically causing everyone at the table to laugh well except for Jai he was too busy sulking.

"Anywaaaays... do we wanna go out or not," Em asked. "I mean I know a cool spot down the road," Tommy mumbled.

We all got up and followed Tommy out of the school earning scared wide-eyed stares form both teachers and students. I must say I do enjoy this way more than having to put up with Olivia and her cliques.

When we got outside we decided to walk to the secret location. We all followed Tom across five or six blocks till he stopped at a small diner named Harolds Diner & Co. Wait this place looks familiar like I've been here before. "Why does this place look familiar," I asked. "It's one of the businesses you're dad owned before...," Tom said awkwardly. "Ya I get it," I smiled back to try to clear the awkwardness.

We enter the diner and the little bell dinged at the door by the looks of it we were the only ones there so we sat a huge booth. We were sitting talking or should I say arguing well what I really mean is a full court debate over something really stupid : The water at the bottom of the 2 minute noodles, is it noodle water OR noodle juice? (N/A comment let me know what you call it cos this has been a 6 year debate with my friends)

Now obviously it's just water but some of these idiots seemed to believe it's some how a juice?! What dumb asses. Midway through the debate which we decided to agree to disagree a waitress came and took how over sized order and we ate and talked till we realized it was already 4:00pm and we had already missed all of school.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey Guys
Sorry for taking so long for the update hope you enjoyed.
Love ya💕