😁Thats my real name🙄

Bellas POV

I looked around the classroom and all the tough, popular bad boys and pretty, up themselves cheerleader bitches all all cowering under the tables crying and screaming pathetically. "Ahh I'm going to die, we're all gonna die," the girls and boys are all crying while our poor teacher is in trying to calm us down.

Speaker: to the whole school please stay inside your classrooms and away from the old history block.

After that announcement the whole classroom erupted with cries and screams until "Would all of you pathetic weaklings shut up!" A voice shouted from from the door and with that the whole class became silent. " We're here for the the one they call Isabella Romano," one of the masked men said. " there is no one here named Isabella, I swear please don't hurt us," Mrs Grayson said nervously barely audible peaking up from under her desk.

" I'm not an idiot we know she's here," the head masked man growled hold up is gun in the air earning squeals and cry's from all the students. Well as much fun as this was watching all these pathetic losers cry like five year olds but I let my brothers have their fun and I know there here for a reason. " Ok, jeez Chris are you always so dramatic," i stand up rolling my eyes. "Are you stupid you're gonna get us all killed!" Millie hissed at me.

"Seriously Belle I've been waiting for 5 years to do that," Chris whined earning a slap in the back of his head from Leo. " h- how d-d-do you k-know these p-p-people Lyla and w-who is Isabella," Mrs Grayson stuttered, oops totally forgot they didn't know this all be fun.

"Oh sorry right, well My name is Isabella Sophia Marina Romano, and these guys here are two of my brothers," I say casually followed by gasped and kids trembling in fear of me as they should. "Isabella Romano as is the most fear mafia boss as if," Dana stood up and said before being death stared by my men. "Do you want us to kill her boss ," Jai one of my closest friends and like 4th in command said and the look on Danas face was hysterical when 20 guns were pointed at her. "Nope its true, but why re you guys here" i asked turning around to Leo and all of a sudden he stiffened up and said...

"We found him".

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys 💕💕
I'm trying to update faster i swear hope you guys enjoty this story thx so much for voting
plz comment any ideas or thoughts love ya guys
vote&comment💕💕