👋Follow the plan⚠️

Bella's POV
I hated this. The look on Nixon's face triggered a thousand memories to flash forward in one go hitting me like a dump truck. My parents, the chambers, my first kill, the feeling the blood dripping from the edge of the silver blade, looking into the soulless body that once held the life of my twin, my best friend.

"So what do we do," celeste asked as she slammed her fist on the wooden meeting room table causing  me to snap out of my dark trance by the shake of it as the wood came in contact with her hands.
"We do what we do best we plan, we execute and we destroy these motherfuckers, they've taken to much from us. They've take our shipments, our trust and countless of lives but not anymore," Leo ranted as he riled up the room with every single head nodding and agreeing.  We all sat around the desk sharing idea, contemplating and trying to piece together a plan.

After hours on end, I finally had the perfect vision. And a perfect vision means a perfect plan. " here's the plan, we have Four Mafia kingdoms, And right now Ryder thinks he has two kingdoms which means we have an inside man the French.," I said smirking evilly.  this plan is unthinkable, unpredictable I couldn't smile and laugh humourlessly.

Turning to Adam I continued explaining my plan. " The Americans, they're still your allies am I correct?" He nods in agreement slightly confused. " Ryder ran straight to the Americans and if I'm correct when the War begins they'll turn straight to you Adam for help. Problem is the leader Ford Jonson, was that the ball which means here lies everywhere hopefully he didn't see you talking to us but we can't leave all of this up to hope, which is where you come in Celeste," I said turning to her smiling a little too widely. " it's a known fact in the mafia world the Italians the Russians have been allies for centuries," once again she nods to let me know she understands what I'm talking about. " so what is the Russians just so happened to proclaim a war against the French," confused a little she asked "and why would I do that right now?"

" because my dear friend after we get The little innocent Bambina out of the way I guarantee you that we war, if the French are already in a war with you the Americans can't turn Adam and
Ryder will think We have left allies with the Russians being busy with their own 'problems'." The whole room nodded along with the right shining brightly as they started to catch on the plan I was laying down for them.

" once we have the bass I dear it's how we get in to the American base but that's not hard, if I hadn't sent the first idea I would've sent Adam into retrieve Mia, But that will compromise the bigger picture. But let's not oversimplify this, we can break in and try to take her I won't make that mistake twice. So this is what will do," I said further explaining our Incognito plan to infiltrate the American base and get back Nixons baby cousin.

" Follow the plan and we'll get Mia out, understand?" I said to my to my family.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

Will they save Mia?

What is the big plan??

A mafia war is edging to the surface...

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for making you wait, thank you so much for all the love and support.
Stay safe and if ya ever need a friend feel free to message me on Wattpad.
Love ya 💕