👌Allies😱

Bella's POV
Time to train I had to skip last night because of a meeting so now it's really time to get serious. Grabbing my boxing gloves as my gang pans out around the gym I stand my self in front of the boxing bag about to start till I remembered that I five sets of beady eyes staring straight at me.

"Um what are we meant to do, watch you tickle a punching bag," Rex said, he's captain of the football team so he's pretty up himself.

"Well I don't know we could always use you as a punching bag?" Emma said as the girls looked honestly worried.
"Oh please like little girls like you three ever make any impact," Alex butted in he was the quarterback golden boy again cue eye roll.

"Cute but I suggest you learn to shut your mouths unless you don't want me to cut off you tiny d*cks and shove them so far down you throats your heads might actually come out of your asses," I commented back as I picked up a throwing knife and threw it without looking hitting the bullseye. We all laughed as the boys' Adam's apples bob up and down as the gulped and nodded quickly.

After a few hours of knife throwing, gun shooting and a little boxing my little brother Giovanni came in. "Hey gang, Bella the leaders of Westside and the Vipers are here," he said. Well shit what a surprise. "Thanks G tell them I just gotta clean up I'll be there soon take them to the living room and jai take these guys to the main dorms like everyone else," I said.

The westsides' are the Russian Mafia run by Celeste Pavlov and the Vipers are Spanish cartel run by Nixon Gonzalez my to closest allies.

"Hey Guys," I said entering the living room. "Hey Bella," "Hey Bells," they both said "So I'm guessing you know why your here?," I asked "You found Ryder Aleksei Italian traitor," Nixon said with all seriousness. "Yeah I did and he's here in this city he was planning to attacked my school so we have to find him before he can do any thing else and we will find him," I said with a slight growl as the others nodded in agreement.

 "Yeah I did and he's here in this city he was planning to attacked my school so we have to find him before he can do any thing else and we will find him," I said with a slight growl as the others nodded in agreement

Celeste Pavlov (17 years old)

Nixon Gonzalez ( 18 years old) ⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓Hey guysSorry this chapter was kinda short but Thanks for all the support Love you all 💕💕💕💕

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
Sorry this chapter was kinda short but Thanks for all the support
Love you all 💕💕💕💕