🤩He's my bestfriend🤪

Isabella's POV

After loading the 19 kids into the van my men went into their cars while me and jai walked to my motorcycle. "Aww look little miss freak still need someone to drive her on her big bike," Olivia said in a baby voice looking around for a reaction but all the kids even her minions her shaking. "Aww yeah how cute but no this Yamaha r1 baby is mine," I said hopping on the bike with Jai behind me. "Bye bitches see ya when  I get home," I yelled to all of my brothers who were on bikes as well. "Ohh you're so gonna loose today," Chris teased "oh please try and also when I win you have to buy me and all the boys a milkshake," I saw before racing off.

I know it's seems like we're joking around but we have to take all these children back to our house for safety reasons which also meant they'll meet my brother. Just great.

~~skip forward to the house~~
We finally arrived at the mansion with the van pulling up behind us as I got off my bike. as you can guess I can't to wait to get that chocolate milkshake Chris. Before we let my class mates out Leo pulled me to the side " I forgot to tell you that your cousins are coming over we call them just after we found out Ryder was in town," he informed me.

Now I was beyond thrilled because I love my cousins, Cole he's the oldest he's 20 then there's twins Dylan and Austin they're 17 and Tom he's 16 Lorenzo's age and then there's Hunter and he's my best friend and he's my age.

(P.s I'm obsessed over Eric Coulter AKA Jai Courtney. rn)

After Leo pulled me aside and told me that they would be here in 30 minutes I heard screams and cries of fear as they unloaded the kids.

"FOLLOW ME" I shouted as I walked off with all of them trembling behind me. "Welcome to my humble home," I said as we opened the doors to my mansion as all my classmates jaws drop to the ground "This can't be your house," Millie piped up as if she thought I was too good for it.

Just as I was about to take my coat off " Miss Bella please let me," Alfred one of my butlers said taking me coat, "All of your brothers are here and are in the trading area," he informed me. Nodding I signaled Chis who was with me still " take all these kids to the overground cells and don't let them escape, oh except of Alex, Lilli, Rex, Ruby and oh yeah Olivia," I said with a smirk.  All of these guys were the ones that bullied me really badly me, but oh Olivia she's just a bitch.

"Follow me," I said to the remaining 5 "time to meet my family," said with an evil grin.

(This is Jai Peters ⬇️⬇️)

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓hey guys So sorry it took so long but here you go  oh and btw Eric Coulter from divergent  is a mood😂❤️

So sorry it took so long but here you go  oh and btw Eric Coulter from divergent is a mood😂❤️

Vote &comment plz💕💕💕