🤓Smartness is a word🤓

⬆️photo of house ⬆️
Isabella's POV

Finally I got home after a treacherous ride with Lorenzos reckless driving. Trying to stop my head from spinning I jumped out of the car just before Renny sped away to go to his footy training. I walked up to the side of the gates to say hi to Moran and Tyron the Heads of the guards for the outside of our humble home I mean mansion Then proceeded instead.

"Welcome home Ms Bella," James our Butler greeted me as he took my school bag and jacket "thanks James," I replied. "Hey tiny boss," a voice from behind me greeted me. "Hey Uncle Liam! Long time no see," I said turning around to hug my dads best friend. "I know I'm sorry I've been caught up with work with your brother and all, Michael will be back with Geo and Luca soon, Leo's gone to pick up Ari, Chris and Alaric are in the game room as usual and Diego is at his precinct," informed me and with that I headed down to our basement training area/gym and trained till dinner with the boys and then went to bed.
➗➗➗
It's been three weeks since Lorenzo moved to my school, most days he just skips classes all day but I don't mind I've gone to underground fights and made several alliances with the Wolfpack gang and the Redback killers gang but besides that everything is just the same same old annoying brothers same old pretending to be Lyla and it's getting annoying but today seems really off or odd I guess.

But as usual I had to walk all the way to the old school block trying my best not to turn around and snap the necks of whoever those sad lonely pathetic wannabe kids calling me names are.

Turns into to the history classroom glancing around the room with no surprise, Lorenzo was no where to be seen but sadly the plastic bitches were sitting gossiping and the jocks pushing and shoving each other around and the teach not even caring and till the bell went and I made my way to the Back of the classroom to my seat. The teacher was about to start teaching when.

BANG BANG BANG.. the sound Gunshots rang through the almost abandoned building.....

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
Thanks for being so so so patient I'm so sorry for taking so long
vote & comment plz💕💕💕