🙏Dead to me🙏

Isabella's POV

"You found him?!" I couldn't tell if I was overly happy or shocked, we found the monster that destroyed my family. "Yea we did.." Leo said with that look on his face telling me there was more to what he had to say. "But? What is it I know there is a but!" I say damn it there's always gotta he more.

"He's close to here and he know about the kids in this class," Kobe one of my close gang members answered. God damn it know I have to protect these idiots. "Ok do you have my gear"turning to Liam who had also tagged along chucked me a bag. "Make sure all their families are ghosted, tell them it's a school camp paid in full these poor low lives won't give a shit if it's free," I command as I walked out to get dressed leaving all my high school bullies to cower and cry.

 "Make sure all their families are ghosted, tell them it's a school camp paid in full these poor low lives won't give a shit if it's free," I command as I walked out to get dressed leaving all my high school bullies to cower and cry

Getting changed into my work gear (which is a lot more practical than it looks) I did my hair up into two Dutch braids and and grabbed out my gold 9mm Para caliber gun I walked back into the classroom to assess the matter at hand

"Ok everyone here line up against the wall, jai and Tom go take all there phones and smash them" I added with a smirk as I saw Olivia eyes widen and her jaw draw drop. "Who do you think you are just because you put pretty clothes on and have a bunch of men with guns doesn't make you any less weak!" She screamed "aww you said I'm pretty and btw if you think I need to have my men protect my you're hilarious," I said back but just as I did I heard I a gun click at the front way of the door and without hesitation I pulled out my gun and shot the lurking figure as I heard a scream from all the students as the body fell to the floor with a thump. "Who's weak now," I say turning to a petrified Olivia. "Oh shit boss we gotta get the freaks out of here that was Frank De Mio,the 2nd in command of the vipers" Jai said examining the now dead body.
"Well if Frank was here that means Ryder's here to," Chis said angrily.

"We have to get out of here it's too soon." Is all I yelled as my men filed all the kids out.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
thanks for being so patient but here's another chapter so.. yeah love ya💕💕