☀️Rise and shine☀️

*Isabella's POV*
7:30am The sun was racing through the blinds covered window just to annoy me. I rolled over to get the last bit of sleep befor— "WAKE UP BELLA!!" I'm suddenly woken up and next minute I know I'm sitting in my bed drench in freezing cold water from head to toe with two of my big brothers rolling on the floor by my side dying of laughter. " Merda!! Ugh Cazzo!!(shit! ugh fuck) LORENZO!!CHRISTIANO!!" I yell in frustration. "What's going on in here?!" Another one of my older brothers, Michael came running in to my room, his voice laced with concern till his eyes drifted towards me his frown turned to a smirk. "Idiots!" I mumble rolling my eyes, getting out of my soaking bed and making my way pass them. Walking downstairs with the rude idiots that woke my following not to far behind, through our huge corridors I made it to our huge living room to find almost all of my brothers sitting there. "Mornin' guys," I greeted everyone. "Hey...," twins said in unison then trailed off as everyone turned to me, "what happened to you,"Giovanni one of my younger brothers asked slightly amused."those Idiots!" I answered extremely annoyed glaring at them as the older three sat down." hey I didn't even do anything," Michael justified putting his hands up. Ignoring him I quickly am up stairs and got into my school clothes.

"Hey where's Leo and Diego?" I asked re-entering the kitchen,"Diego's with Liam and Leo is in his office," Chris answers shover a spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "Bella!!" I turn my head to see my adorable little brother ariano running towards me with open arms. "Hey Ari," I say picking him up and he giggled. "Leo wants to talk to you," Alaric one of the twins informed before turning back to the game of blackjack with Luca his twin. "Ok thanks Al," I said walking out towards the office. I made it to the big arched wooden door that let Leo's office and knocked, it use to be dads when he was leader and so technically it's mine but I always thought it was too big and closed off so Leo took it. " Come in Bella," Leo yelled through the doors." So about your school..," He begin as I sat across from him. "Just remember who you are," he said sternly "Lyla Tailes, age 14 transferred from Miami state high. I know we've been through this like a thousand times," I replied. "Ok good, now have a good day Diego is driving you," Leo said with a smile. Leo is one of my favorite sibling I mean I love them all but ever since I became a Mafia Lord and Leo my second in command we've grown a lot closer. " Ok thanks, Ciao Leo see ya at the warehouse tonight," I shouted back as I continued out of the office to find Diego.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Well that's the first chapter Plz don't judge and plz don't steal my ideas. Sorry this chapter is kinda short let me know if you want longer chapters.💕💕