3 years ago pt.2

Chris pov

This is all our fault. We had such a perfect family, well a perfect over grown family.

It started when A beautiful baby blue eyed Italian innocent girl met the most powerful cruel sinister mafia leader and with that it was love at first sight she warmed his heart and he showed her the world the came the children. First it was Leo the leader after the accident (we'll not "accident" but you'll find out later) he became like our father then it was Diego he was always the protector when he got older he became the owner of the police system but he didn't just do it to keep us out of trouble but he actually made the streets safer for everyone, then their was me I was always the boss type but when I turned 18 I couldn't wait any longer to run dads mafia so I made a branch gang, the Vikings. After me if was Michael he was never really into the whole guns and shooting but he did have a love for cooking so he was like the head chef of the family, then it was Lorenzo he was born when a heart condition that made his heart beat either too fast or too slow w so he missed out on a lot of the action but he still knew self defense, next was Bella and Emilio the first set of twins after all the older siblings were out of the calling Emilio was the heir to the Italian mafia throne and Bella was the innocent child she was every one's favorite being the only girl we protected her with our lives not that she needed though. After them it was Giovanni the tech nerd he has hacked into NASA twice just for fun no one knows we're he got his smart genes from he just does, then the next set of twins we'll they don't have much to shoe but they do like sharp things as for ari he's only 2 years old.

After the death of our parents it all went south, Bella thought it was all her fault and for some reason we did too I don't know why but it was my biggest regret.

It's been six hours and there is nothing everyone is loosing their damn minds especially Emilio.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
3rd person
After so long the boys refused to give up but they still needed a better.
*bing*

"I found her!" Diego yelled as they all huddled around the phone.
"But isn't that Ryders gang house?" Leo asked. They all shrugged and jumped on their vehicles.

Getting to the gang house of their little sisters former best friend they cautiously parked their bikes and crept to the front door. With gems in hand they quietly broke in and started searching the halls.

After looking around for a bit they found the stairs to the basement nodding in agreement they readied themselves at the door with gun off safety. Leo, Diego, Chris, Michael and Emilio all bust into the basement to find the their biggest nightmare their baby sister in a rotting dirty cell chained to back wall furthest to them all bruised and beat up. Emilio and Michael ran to the door and tried to unlock it.

"You came?," Bella said half relieved but also half surprised.
"Of course we came we weren't going to lea-," Emilio started before the door slammed open and all the boys trained their goes to the new person.

"Ready for round two... what the- well well well, if it isn't you're pathetic big brothers," Ryder said with such poison in his tone.

"Let her go," Chris said gritting through his teeth while Emilio managed to open the door.
"Well I'm sorry but I'm in no position to do that, Gosh I wish I did tho," Ryder replied sarcastically sassy while training his gun on the defenseless little girl.
"Leave her out of this she's innocent," Diego shouted with first and anger evident in his voice.
"I'm afraid there's nothing to do to change my mind. Bye bye bestie," he said firing the gun.

With eyes shut tightly she waited for the impact only to the realization she never got it opening her eyes to fin her twin, her best friend lying on the floor with a bullet to in his head. After that one bullet every brother shot Ryder in anger.

"No no no, wake up M wake up please I need you pleas wake up. You have to wake up we have prom coming up soon and then there's her big soccer game PLEASE WAKE UP," Bella cried hysterically with her twin brothers head in her lap as her brothers just stared with sorrow in their eyes not knowing what to do. Then it hit Bella realized from that day forward she was no longer the innocents as little girl any more.

But she was the Italian Mafia queen.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓hey guys💕
Sorry for taking so long but I wanted to give you a big chapter so here you go.
Plz comment & vote
Love ya💘