💛school🤓

(Present day)
Bella's Pov*

Standing on the wooden planks high above everything with the wind harshly against my face blowing through the my dark hair creating little knots. I love standing up on my secret tree house. Well when I mean tree house I mean it very loosely it's more or less a plat form on a huge oak tree next to my balcony. My dad made it and it feels when I sit up here the closest I can get to my parents.

But enough about me. After a few weeks Ryder had seemed to disappear again much to my disappointment but I will find him. After the school situation Lorenzo and I had to go to a new school, which I didn't complain about having to say goodbye to Olivia and her army of skanks but then again it kinda sucked I mean I finally got to show them the true me and they feared that.

But anyway that's besides the point. Jumping onto the tiled for of my balcony and into my room I headed to the game room to hopefully find my family.

As I walked in I see my family were sitting around doing their own little things. Hunter, Lorenzo, mike and Chris were playing an aggressive game of uno, geo was playing his retro game boy with the Luca and either side of him watching he screens like hawks, Cole, Diego and Leo were discussing who knows what while the big twins and Tom looked content playing mini car racing with Ari.

"Hey guys," I said gaining everyone's attention for a moment that followed with a few hi's and nods as I moved into the room.

"Ah belle I'm glad you're her we can finally discuss the plans with the school stuff," Leo said grasping everyone's attention. See the thing with schools is between everyone in this room there's about nine different schools they go to plus the one I used to go to. "Belle you're not going to school with Lorenzo anymore , Enzo you're going to school with hunter and Dylan. And belle you're going to school with Tom," he said. I was a little upset that I wasn't with Enzo and Hunty but I still loved Tom even if you was stone cold all the time. I glanced over at him and gave him a smile and he smiled back before going back to his forever stuck daily cold frown.
⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys 💞
First of all happy new year 2020
Sorry for taking to long but I'm in South Africa.
Comment and vote plz
Love ya💞