💛family size?💛

**Bella's Pov**
BRIING BRIING
The bell went off for end of class, glancing over at Lorenzo we packed up stuff we were almost remembered I said ALMOST to the door when we're stopped by Olivia and Marcus Olivia's "famous"cousin (famous because he was in a Mcdonalds ad).

Photo up there⬆️⬆️⬆️

"How many brothers do you have?!you said only had three?!?" Olivia screeched with her cousin nodding.

"Well..l. I. Um that's because," I mumbled trying to think of an excuse
"We only have three brothers that were going to this school till now," Renzo answered smoothly grabbing my wrist and pushing past leaving Olivia and Marcus behind with confused looks.

You see the reason they said I had three brothers was because Diego under the name of Alex, Michael under the mane of Michael (he refused a fake name) used to go to this school but they graduated and Alaric under the name of James goes to the junior school here. He didn't come today because he was "sick" but he would usually come get the briefing in the morning with Leo the get driven to the bus stop with me.
But he's not here today so oh well.

"That was a close one," I sigh. "Yeah it was but luckily they're stupid," my brother smirked as I laughed as his comment, "Touché," I agree smiling.

BING
*1 Text group chat*

Leo😸: Hey belle Michael's picking you guys up this afternoon.

Mikey👨🏼‍🍳 : what since when?!?!?🤨😩

Geo🤓: yea what about me and Luca? And why did Lorenzo move schools?!

Renny😂: I left yo ass geo cos u were boring 🙄🤪😇

Geo🤓: 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Leo😸: G. Chris is picking you up

Chris🙄: umm yea no not happening

Leo😸: WELL WHOS GONNA PICK UP WHO??!!

I read the chat between my brothers and can't decide whether to laugh or mentally face palm.

Me: yo idiots Renz has his license mick you can pick up G and Luke🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Leo😸: oh yeah... um let's just do that

Renny😂: oh yeah totally forgot I had my license ..hahaha

After reading that last text turn and playfully hit Renzo and laughed. Then the bell went so I texted the guys.

Me: well I'm going to class now bye👋🏼

Mickey👨🏼‍🍳: see ya nerd

Geo🤓: later sis

Leo😸: bye princess

Chris: bye loser

I read the texts as they ping through my phone as I walk too my last class of the day. (So for the time jump I just got bored about writing about school)

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys...
Well here we go that's two chapters in almost two weeks go me 🎉🎉🎉
Anyway plz comment and vote
Love ya guys bye