Mission Flight, Fight or freeze: PART 1

Third POV
Harsh wind blew through the darken auburn leaves  that we're barely holding on to the branches of the bushes, where even the slightest russle could cause an avalanche of leaves to come crashing down from the bush and from the multitudes of bushes around itself. In with in the Hopeless shrubs stood a young girl with anger written on her face, determination coursing through her body but yet fear taunting her mind and haunting her heart. Strong winds Somehow manage to blow through her dark chocolatey flyway strands of hair that came loose from her tightly wound ponytail but still not knocked the relentless leaves off its bushes.

Waiting in the bushes The girl waited for her signal and watched on as her plan took place early praying it would go exactly as planned not needing anything to go wrong especially with what was that stake or more like who was at stake.

The plan has commenced; there were three parts.

Part 1: The Flight squad

In charge of the squadron, Adam and the French mafia. A week before the plan I just fully immersed into action just as Bella had planned Adam had truly gave the trust of the American mafia in time it led to the meeting and discussion of the mafia wall with none other, than the backstabbing, relentless, merciless, manipulative Ryder.

Finally with Adam on the inside being our ears and eyes on the enemies plans we learnt numerous things. The team had learnt that there are some nemesis had built sanction in a warehouse surrounded by luxurious, newly-plowed, vernal, rather extensive, fruitful, treeless, gusty, fields of corn in the outskirts of Illinois, U.S.A.
Why? Because he knew it was the only place he could gain his profits and stay hidden by going into the corn industry where in the mafia world is more secretly known as the drug industry for the Americans.

The second thing they found out was when, Ryder and his bloodthirsty, genocidal, remorseless, desperate gang and partners were planning on attacking our troops and allies was on May 16th; on none other that Mafia Queen Isabella Marina Romano's birthday was. Which was random but none the less still a plan. They had planned on hoping that the Romanos were planning a big birthday where the whole of the Italian mafia and their allies would be so they could corner and attack them all at once.

And lastly the most important thing Adam found out where they were keeping the precious, innocent,  little girl Who had been captured by Ryder and his gang out of spite towards an ally of the Italian mafia; Little Mia. Not far from their Illinois home base, Close to the border of Illinois and Indiana was a small town, Danville tri state Area which in that city the American mafia owned four buildings and I one ant the east side of the city was where they kept Nixon leader of the Spanish mafia's little cousin.  

With that knowledge it led them to part two of the plan It lead us to part 2...

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys ❤️🎡
Sorry for taking so long to update I know COVID times have been stressful for you guys and for me.
I have had a lot of exams had to study for and not a lot of classes that you because of the virus but I am trying to write as much as possible thank you so much for the 80k✨🦋

Love y'all so much💕