😊Meet the gang😎

(Diego, Chris and the younger brothers aren't apart of the gang)

Bella's POV ( hey guys just letting you know I'm changing Bella's age to 15 yrs old)

Walking into the main corridor area with the 5 kids in tow it was time they met my family, well and my gang but yeah.  "Hurry up would you," I heard Jai say while pushing Alex one of the guys that didn't go to the bedrooms. " I'm sorry," he mumbled.

"Time for you to meet some very important people," I said loudly to the five while pushing open the doors to the living room exposing a huge group of familiar faces lounging around the living room some chatting, others wrestling and a few cleaning their guns and knives all looking really intimidating. "Sup Freaks I want to introduce you to these losers," I said as they all turning to me replying with "hey Sis / boss / cuz."

"This is my gang," I explained as my cousins stood up and walked over " Hey boss," Cole the oldest said " hey guys, losers these are my cousins," I smirked as I saw all my classmates gulp in fear as as my cousins death glared them. "This tall one that's cole he's the oldest then there's Tom and then the twins Austin and Dylan, oh and this is the youngest Hunter," I explained walking pass then to the couch to a group of guys

Guys these are some of my brothers, Leo he's the oldest he's 25,  this is Michael he's 19, this Lorenzo or I guess you know him as Blake he hates sluts," I said looking pointing at Olivia "oh and this is my little brother Giovanni," I finished " how many brothers do you have?!" Alex asked whiles the others looked shock and Olivia just looked well annoying. "Nine," I said casually.

"Move douchebags it's our turn," my best friends' said as they pushed through my brothers. The red head looked at me for permission to say what she was gonna do and I just smirked and nodded "Hi!" She said overly happy "I'm Lexi Russo this girls bestie and who might you be," Lexi said to the five in like she was talking to a three year old. I tried not to laugh. "Um I'm Olivia And these are my minions," Olivia said highly as the others looked proud to be her slaves. "Seriously the pathetic bitch is the queen" the my brown haired friend said turning to me, Lexi and Jai. "Now now don't be mean Em she probably fell into a cake I mean come on no ones that ugly right?" Jai said coming from behind us as we all laughed and Olivia's disgusted look. "Theses are my friends this is Emerson who's 16 and Lexi she's 15 like me ," I said gesturing to the girl playing with a gun in her hand " and that's Emma's older brother Kayden Alfonsi He's 19 and also Michaels best friend," I said pointing to to they cleaning knives in the corner "And as you have already but no officially met this is Jai Peters, Max Romanoff and Eric Redford," I said introduce the guys who just stopped wrestling.

"And this is my main gang, in my mafia I have atleast 1-2 million members but these guys are my family oh and the live here and hate you," I explained casually as all of people either smirked or glared at the loser 5 group.

"Come on bella let's go train," Lexi said to me as I nodded in agreement "Well come on then let me show you why were the most feared and powerful mafia," I said watching them all shake in fear,

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
Sorry for the slow updates I'm getting there please keep suggesting characters and thank you for all the love and support
Love ya 💕💕💕💕