😵Plan A🤨

Isabella's pov

After discussing what to do with our plan we  decided to have a walk around . Nixon of course ran straight to the food stations in the far East corner dragging a very unenthusiastic Celeste with him making me and Adam laugh.

"What do you wanna do?"I asked Adam " I don't know why don't we go to the dance floor and see who's there," he suggested as I nodded in agreement.

We got to the dance floor and we could both his gang and mine there dancing like they were at some senior prom thing and to be honest while they were in really fancy attire it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. "O my god is that you're cousin," Adam tried to say through laughter pointing at Dylan dancing in the absolute center of the dance floor while trying to do cartwheels. He was definitely drunk, so much for acting professionals.

<<<>>>
After the Ball...
After the last farewell speech at the end of the night everyone stumbled or walked out to their limousines, Adam, Celeste, Nixon and I agreed to meet back at my house after changing out of our formal wear to have a meeting about the plan. We all sat around the living room and Nixon started.

"So what I was thinking was take them to a semi-fancy restaurant like McDonald's,"

"Mcdonalds isn't fancy you idiot," Lexi butted I'm hitting him in the back of the head.
"Taco Bell?,"

"Arent you meant to be rich?"

"Hey I can still like Taco Bell!"

"Yeah well it tastes gross,"

"No it doesn't you bitc—,"

"Would you two please shut the hell up maybe?," Celeste said butting into Lexi and Nixon's 5yr old argument.

"Anyway so we take them to a place to eat, but make it like our in the easy open Ryder will think you're just sitting there like easy targets and then when he comes we'll be there ready to attack and we'll finally capture that bastard," Adam finished explaining.

We all nodded and decided we'd go to Lillian's a restaurant type cafe on the outskirts of town, beautiful yet casual the plan was set in motion.

- - - - - -

"So you finally decided to treat me right," Olivia said touching up her caked make up. "Sure whatever you want to call it," I said pushing the food around trying not to gag. " Well I gotta go to the bathroom buy whatever Adam is shouting," I said standing up.

I walked over to my position where Adam and Nixon were,

"Since when was I shouting?!" Adam exclaimed

"What does it matter you're rich?" Nixon replied

"Yea still but I don't know them?!" He mumbled back,

"Guys focus, Ryder will be here any moment now !" I said

"Who's Ryder ?" A confused voice interrupted us turning around to find no other that Olivia that annoying bitch.

"I know I'm usually bitchy, but I thought I would just ask if I could get this milkshake but who is Ryder," Olivia asked.

"He an asshole who I'm going to kill when I see him," I answered bluntly before walking off leaving a sad Nixon, an angry Adam and a very confused Olivia.
- - - - -
Adams POV
"I'm so confused what did he do to her," Olivia mumbled "That's a story for another time," I said sadly.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
So sorry i only finished exam week last week and I've had exam block thanks for all the support💞