🤔reasons🤯

Bella's POV

Know I know what your thinking, why are all these leaders so young?
Well we're not all young, leaders range up to 60 years old but me, Celeste and Nixon are the youngest and we all have reasons

For example Celeste's mother Sophia Pavlov was the queen of the Russian mafia empire but she step down voluntarily to give the younger generations a chance to lead. Nixon's father Santiago Gonzalez got shot close to his spine paralyzing him into a wheel chair sadly and Nixon was an only child so automatically he became the leader. My case was very different.

You see when I lost my parents it's automatically went to Leo but he couldn't cos he wanted to focus on looking after all of us. Then the position went to Diego but he was chief / commissioner of LAPD so he couldn't.

When it came to Chris he was an impatient f^cker. When dad was still leader Chris made his own Branch gang The Vikings. As for Michael he didn't want to work in the Mafia and Lorenzo had a heart condition and all the stress could literally kill him and we couldn't have that so enter in me and that's why I became the Mafia leader.

<><><><><><><><><>
It was about 7:30 we finished our meeting after we talked about the semi - annual Mafia Ball tomorrow and with that they bid their goodbyes and left.

After saying goodbye I took that as my cue go see my baby brothers. As I got to our second game room dedicated to the younger ones I say what made my heart warm all my baby brothers hanging out together with big smiles.

As I walked in I saw the Luca and Alaric playing Minecraft on the Xbox to my left and Geo trying to teach my baby brother Ari how to read Harry Potter.

"Hey guys," I said catching their attention,  "Bwlla," Ari jumped up on his little 5 year old legs and sprinted to me and jumped into my arms. "Hey buddy," I replied "hey Issy," the twins said in unison turning away from the tv, "hi sis," geo said.

In that moment Michael and  Chris came busting into the room "hey Dumbasses Dinners ready," chris shouted making the little kids jump, " Ugh Fuckstain you can't call the little kids dumbasses!" Michael said slapping Chris is the back of the head. "Yeah well you can't swear in front of kids MoThErTruckEr," Chris replied slapping him back, rolling my eyes at the old idiots in front of me while trying not to laugh at the fact that Geo took the twins and Ariano down like 5 minutes ago. " Hey you Fucking idiots I'm just gonna go to dinner, it's ready by the way dumbasses I said while passed their shocked asses.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓
Hey guys
Sorry for taking so long I got nothing to say so love ya 💕💕
Vote & comment