Well, I also have a great taste in men

Warnings: Swearing 

*Time skip to January 11th*

Thomas's POV: It was the love of my life's birthday. We didn't plan a huge party, we were just going to get supper wasted now that her and Alexander were now legally allowed to drink. Of course everyone would always drink underage. When we said we didn't plan a huge party we meant we booked out the club that the Schuyler family owned. It wasn't that hard considering the Schuyler family owned it. We invited basically the whole school, except for King's crew. We did invite Samuel because he is one of Arabella's best friends and he is pretty innocent.  I went to meet up with everyone at Lafayette and Hercules's dorm since apparently we all had assigned outfits. I finally arrived at their dorm.

Arabella: Hi Tommy!

Thomas: Happy birthday my love!

Arabella: Aww thank you. Go with the boys to get ready.

I was pushed over to where all of the boys were. Hercules was throwing clothing pieces at us left and right. I ended up wearing some tight jeans and a magenta baseball tee. I then threw over my  Gucci fur coat. 

Arabella's POV: I went into the room where Angelica was choosing everyone's outfits. She had a whole clothing rack filled with dresses and stuff. It was finally my turn to choose an outfit. I choose a satin dark blue dress that did me just right. Everyone finished getting dressed and we headed outside to the courtyard. We had ordered a party bus to come pick us up. I had noticed Peggy was missing. The party bus arrived and of course, Peggy was driving. We all got in and drove to the club. I sat on Thomas's lap when Peggy started to play some music. 

Hercules: I'm impressed at your spectacular fashion sense!

Angelica: Well, I also have a great taste in men.

They started to make out so everyone just started laughing. We finally arrived at the club and got off. The bouncer was the Schuyler's older cousin Jeremiah, he let us in and we immediately raced to the bar as everyone started to arrive. 

*a few hours later*

Thomas's POV: I was the least drunk in the group, I choose that just in case something were to happen. We were all sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. Angelica was about to dare Arabella.

Angelica: Seven minutes in heaven with Thomas!

Arabella: Oooooooooookkkkkk!

She stood up and pulled me up, I hesitated to follow her into a small closet behind the bar. She shut the door behind us and someone locked it. We just stood there for a little bit not knowing what to do. 

Arabella: We should probably do something.

Thomas: You're drunk, I shouldn't take advantage of you-

Next thing I knew we were on the ground making out. She was pulling me in by the collar of my jacket. Suddenly the door opened.

Alexander: Seven minutes up! Get off her!

I quickly pulled away and we stood up and walked out. Let's just say this continued when we got home...