Do we have to be done?

Warnings: Swearing, Sexual content, self harm

Arabella's POV: I finished eating my food and decided to take a shower.

Arabella: The power should be back on so you can watch a movie or something, if not then I have some books on the coffee table.

Thomas: Ok.

I went to go shower leaving Thomas alone.

Thomas's POV: I finished eating and went to go turn on the tv. The power was on so I went to Netflix. I found a movie that looked interesting. After awhile I started to hear soft moans come from the bathroom. I suddenly felt really horny. I decided to go help Arabella in the shower.

Arabella's POV: When I got in the shower I decided to play with my "toys". I started to moan softly, after a few minutes I heard the door open. I immediately stopped and I was flushed with embarrassment. Thomas then got into the shower with me, oh shit!

Thomas: Need any help?

Arabella: U-um, sure-

Her grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall, he leaned down into a rough kiss. I slowly pushed away from him before it got too heated.

Thomas: I'm sorry darling, I don't have your consent and-

Arabella: No it's ok, it's just that I don't really want to actually do it right now. I don't want anything to happen.

Thomas: I understand.

Arabella: If you want you can help me in the top area while my toys do the bottom-

Thomas: I would love too!

Thomas's POV: I leaned down and noticed some cuts on her arms. 

Thomas: Arabella, did you do this? Are up you ok?

Arabella: *sigh* It's not something I'm proud of, it's just my way to cope with things.

Thomas: Darling, promise me not to hurt yourself anymore? 

Arabella: I'll try, it's just hard for me.

Thomas: If you ever feel like hurting yourself just call me ok? I don't care if it's the middle of the night!

Arabella: Thank you. Now, shall we proceed?

Thomas: As we were!

She grabbed one of her "toys" and started to thrust herself as I started to rub her breasts. This went on for a few minutes before she finally stopped.

Arabella: I think I'm satisfied, wanna help me shampoos my hair?

Thomas: Of course darlin! 

I grabbed her shampoo and washed her hair as she wrapped her hands around my torso. I washed out her hair and conditioned it.

Thomas: Did you wash your body yet?

Arabella: No, would you like to assist me in that as well?

Thomas: I would love too!

I grabbed her body wash and put it on my hands. I started lathering her top half giving her small kisses on the neck. I made my way down to her hips and kept going down. I then finished and looked into her beautiful eyes.

Thomas: Do we have to be done yet?

Arabella: Yes! If we stay in too long it's bad for our pores! Plus we need to go out into the snow!

Thomas: Fine!

She turned off the water and grabbed a towel for both of us. We dried off and she went to go get dressed. She then called me in.

Arabella: Thomas I have a gift for you!

Ooo, I love gifts! I made my way to her room.

Arabella: I found you a snow jacket to match mine!

She tossed me a magenta snow jacket. Magenta is my favorite color! I gladly put it on. She put some brushed out her hair and she was about to straighten it when I stopped her.

Thomas: I like your curls, keep them!

Arabella: Fine! Only for you!

Thomas: I have a question.

Arabella: What is it?

Thomas: Are we like dating now?

Arabella: I would love to, but if it's fine with you I would like to keep it a secret.

Thomas: It's going to be hard not to show off such a beautiful girl but I will try!

She ran up to me and hugged me. We went into the living room and I started tickling her. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door...