The return of Maria

Warnings: Swearing

(The next morning) 

Arabella's POV: Finally Christmas Eve! I couldn't wait to give everyone their presents. The Schuyler's parties where the biggest parties ever. Absolutely everyone was invited. This Christmas they went all out with the decorations. They're parents travel to Australia during the winter to experience summer all year so we have the house to ourselves. Me and my friends were going to spend the night. It was up to me to choose an outfit since Angelica was at her house already. I went in the kitchen and found a note that said:

You can wear anything in my closet if you want

-Xoxo, A. Schuy

I decided I would treat myself instead and go shopping. I grabbed my purse and headed for the door. I got to forever 21 and went through the shoe section. I found a cute pair of red heels. I grabbed those as I made my way to the dresses. I found a short plain black dress that had a completely open back. I went and tried it on, it hugged my body perfectly. I checked out and made my way back to the dorm. I showered and then changed, I decided to straighten my hair. My hair was down to my butt when it was straight. It was finally time for the party so I called an Uber to pick me up. The Uber driver was a young high schooler named Sally, she was very nice. I got to the party and all my friends where already there. I saw all he boys that where their turn there heads and almost drop their drinks. I then spotted Thomas and made my way over to him.

Thomas's POV: I was talking with James and John when John just stopped talking, I noticed the room got pretty quite except for some gasps. I turned my head to where everyone was looking and there stood Arabella in all of her graceful beauty. I didn't like how the other boys were looking at her. She made her way over to me, me and John were best friends that always liked to annoy each other. He knew it would make me mad if he flirted with Arabella.

John A: Hello beautiful, you remind me of the 20 letters in the alphabet.

James M: Umm, there's 26 letters.

John A: Oh yea how could I forget, u r a q t!

Thomas: That's only 25 dumbass!

John A: She can catch that d later!

I could see Arabella cringe at his terrible attempt at flirting. I quickly grabbed her hand and dragged us over to the drink table. She went with her friends as I stayed watching her to make sure she was safe. I stayed there drinking some whiskey. I was then grabbed by someone and pulled into a kiss. I quickly pulled away and saw Arabella looking at me. I saw who it was, Maria Lewis! Arabella made her way across the room to us.

Maria L: Aww, somebody mad that I stole their man?

Arabella: No, you pushed yourself onto him cause you can't find a decent man to kiss you with his consent!

Maria L: We'll see about that!

Arabella: Why don't you just crawl back to your shitty boyfriend James?! (Reynolds)

Maria L: Let's settle this the good old fashioned way, drinking contest!

Arabella: Fine!

I grabbed her and pulled her away from the crowd that was gathering to watch the competition.

Thomas: Are you sure about this?

Arabella: I'll be fine Tommy, don't worry! Besides, what's the worst that could happen?!

Thomas: I guess you're right, I just wanted you to know that I didn't kiss Maria, she kissed me.

Arabella: I know Tommy, love you.

Thomas: I love you too!

She then went to the drink table where there was 2 stools prepared. She sat on one and Maria on the other. Samuel Seaburry was going to be keeping score and stuff, I trusted him.

Samuel S: Ready girls? Last one to tap after out 10 shots wins! If someone taps out before 10 the other person has to keep going until at least 10 or no one wins!

They took they're first shot of something that I din't recognize, it looked very strong. They kept going until the 7th shot. Maria decided to tap out. I could see Arabella wasn't feeling well, it was now time for her 10th shot. She stood up to take it. He legs started to give out and she just fell to the ground...