Tag team debate

Warnings: Swearing

Arabella's POV: I woke up in the morning on Alexander's couch with John on my lap. I carefully woke him up. I checked the time and realized that I had to meet Thomas at the coffee shop to prepare for the debate.

Arabella: See you later John, I gotta go!

John: Where are you going? Debate isn't for like another hour.

Arabella: I have to meet with Thomas.

John: Are you sure you can walk alone? The war is still active!

Arabella: I'll be fine! See you at the debate!

John: Ok just be careful! You know what, Laf is going to the coffee shop too! I'll tell him to walk with you!

Arabella: Ok but hurry up I'm already late!

Lafayette quickly arrived at the dorm. We walked to the coffee shop together.

Lafayette: Are you excited about the debate later? Don't worry I'll try to go easy on you mon amour!

Arabella: Laf are you serious? This is your first debate!

Lafayette: But I am good at talking fast and Maria is persuasive!

Arabella: I guess that's true.

We both start laughing as we arrive at the coffee shop. I am about to go sit down with Thomas when Laf gives me a small kiss on the cheek.

Lafayette: See you late mon amour!

I went and sat down with Jefferson.

Thomas's POV: I saw Arabella walk in laughing with Lafayette. As she was about to come sit down he gave her a small kiss on the cheek and whispered something into her ear. She finally came to sit down.

Thomas: Flirting with the competition are we?

Arabella: No, John just wouldn't let me walk alone. Besides Laf has never debated before we have nothing to be afraid of.

Thomas: I got the email about the topic, basically we're debating if we should help the local high school who is about to go to an athletic war with the private high school. I guess Lafayette and Maria think we shouldn't.

Arabella: Isn't that the same high school that let us use their bus pass yesterday?

Thomas: Yes, they also let us use their cheer squad during our athletic war. They didn't want money, they just wanted us to help them when they needed it.

The server came and handed us our drinks. He looked familiar.

Arabella: Samuel, since when did you work here?

Samuel: Since King raised the price on rent.

Arabella: That must suck, anyways thanks!

Thomas: King is ridiculous!

Arabella: I know right!

We kept talking about our strategy's for the debate until it was time to go. I had a good feeling. We got to the classroom and there were a few hundred people there. Everyone was sitting on the side of whoever they supported. I saw Alexander on Lafayette and Maria's side. Arabella looked mad.

Arabella: Excuse me for one second.

Arabella's POV: I saw Alexander was sitting on Lafayette's side so I went up to him.

Alexander: Hi Bella!

Arabella: Why are you sitting on Laf's side? I thought you would support me!

Alexander: Sorry sis, I just don't think we should get involved in any athletic wars right now. Especially since we are fighting in a war of our own.

Arabella: Whatever.

I go back with Thomas to prepare for the debate.

Mr. Washington:  The issue on the table, Public is on the verge of an athletic war with Private. Now, do we provide athletes and supplies to our Public allies? Or do we stay out of it. Remember my decision on this matter Is not subject to entire cabinet approval. The only person you have to convince is me. Madam Vice President and Secretary Jefferson, you have the floor.

Thomas: When we were on death's door when we were needy. We made a promise, we signed a treaty. We needed athletes and half a chance. Uhh, who provided those funds?

Arabella: Public!

Thomas: In return they didn't ask for money, only the promise that we'd lend a hand, And stand with them if they fought against oppressors, And an athletic war is messy but now is the time to stand. Stand with our brothers as they fight against tyranny.

Arabella: I know that Maria Reynolds is here and she rather not have this discussion, I remind you she isn't even part of the student government! She knows nothing of loyalty, smells like new money, dresses like fake royalty. Desperate to fuck every boy at this school. Everything she does betrays the ideals of our school! Hey, and if you don't know now you know Mr. President.

Thomas's POV: Damn, she is hot when she debates! It was now their turn.

Mr. Washington: Thank you, Ms. Maria, Lafayette your response?

Maria: You must be out of your GODDAMNED mind, If you think The president is gonna bring the school to the brink of meddling in the middle of an athletic mess. A game of chess where Public is king and queen-less!  We signed a treaty with a principal who's body is now in a casket, would you like to take it out and ask it? "Should we honor our treaty principal Louis?"

Lafayette: "Uh do whatever you want, I'm super dead!"

Mr. Washington: Enough! I agree with Reynolds and Lafayette! We're too fragile to start another fight! Hamilton!

Alexander: Sir?

Mr. Washington: Draft the statement of neutrality.

I saw Arabella and she looked like she was about ready to kill someone. Then I remembered, if we lost we had to share a dorm!

Mr. Washington: Sorry kids, star packing you guys move in tonight.

Arabella: But what about our roommates?

Mr. Washington: They will get the dorm to themselves.

I suddenly had an idea, we could just sleep in our old dorms instead! Arabella left to go with her friends.

Arabella's POV: I went with the Hamilsquad to hang out since this was our only class.

Arabella: Hey Angie is it cool if I still crash at our dorm? I really don't want to have to share a dorm with Jefferson.

Angelica: Of course!

Alexander: Good! Now that we have that we have that settled, let's go watch a movie or something!

Arabella: I don't want to watch a movie with a traitor!

Lafayette: Sorry mon amour for making you bunk with Jefferson! 

Arabella: It's fine, we got it figured out.