I love you too

Warnings: Swearing

Arabella's POV: Angelica chose out a skintight black leather jumpsuit and a white puffer jacket that she let me borrow. She was always the one I would go to for fashion, she grew up going to lots of important events. I put on some black combat boots and headed out the door. Thomas was already waiting for me.

Thomas's POV: Arabella looked so hot in her outfit I thought I was about to explode. I took her hand and lead her to my red corvette, my parents were loaded and always gave me whatever I wanted. It was pretty nice, I also managed to learn to work for myself. I didn't really experience real love from my parents. I decided that tonight I was going to tell Arabella that I loved her. When we got into the car I set the gps, the restaurant was upstate so it was a good 2 hours away. I placed my hand on her lower thigh in a comforting way. I could see her lightly blush. We were talking about student government, I personally think it was too professional.

Arabella: I heard Mr. Washington is considering letting students run for President.

Thomas: I would love to be student President, and you would be my First Lady, or Vice President.

We then hit very hard traffic on the freeway, I guess there was an accident a few miles ahead.

Arabella: Have you met Laf's girlfriend yet?

Thomas: No, glad that little French fucker finally got a girl!

We were completely stopped so I leaned over and kissed her. It was a mix of passion and lust. I couldn't control myself much longer without that kiss.

Arabella's POV: I pulled away from the kiss and I could see the lust in Thomas's eyes. I smirked and leaned back in my chair like before. 

*After they get to the restaurant and eat, they are heading back home*

Thomas's POV: On our way home it was snowing. My car then stopped working, we were alone and no one would be able to arrive until the morning. Arabella tried calling her friends but they said the roads were closed. Luckily I had some magenta blankets in the back. 

Thomas: Hey Bella, you should come cuddle me, to you know, "keep us warm".

She knew exactly what I meant and crawled over to my seat. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my waist. It wasn't sexual, it was sweet and romance. It felt nice. We made conversation about many random things.

Thomas: Wait, what are you majoring in darling?

Arabella: Surgery!

Thomas: That's amazing, what department would you like to work in?

Arabella: I would love to be an ER surgeon .

Thomas: Just promise me to never get hurt, I love you!

There was an awkward silence, I heard her breathing become very heavy, it felt like hours before she finally replied.

Arabella: I love you too Tommy!