She's obviously not here

Warnings: Swearing, rape, forced harm

Arabella's POV: I was hanging out with Thomas when I suddenly had to use the restroom.

Arabella: I'll be back, I need to use the restroom.

Thomas: Ok.

I made my way to the bathroom. I finished going, when I opened the door there was two men waiting for me. James Reynolds and Charles Lee, they were probably the biggest shitheads ever.

Charles Lee: I told you that you were mine and you didn't listen!

James R: Guess we'll have to punish you!

James Reynolds pinned me to the wall by one hand and Charles Lee took the other. I tried to scream but they put their hands over my mouth. Still covering my mouth, they took me out the back door. I was hit in the head by something and blacked out.

Thomas's POV: Arabella had been gone for awhile so I started to worry. I went to the bathroom and no one was in there. I then went to her friends to see if she was with them

Thomas: Hey, have you guys seen Bella?

Angelica: No, we thought she was with you.

Thomas: She was but then she went to the bathroom. I checked and no one was in there.

John L: Where could she be?

Hercules: How about we split up and search for her. Laf with Thomas, Eliza with Peggy, John with Alex, and me and Angie.

We all agreed and started to search in different parts of the house.

Lafayette: Where should we look mon ami?

Thomas: I have no clue, you probably know this house more than me.

Lafayette: Let's check la chambre. (the bedroom)

Thomas: Ok.

We made our way upstairs and checked all of the guest bedrooms and she was nowhere to be found. We all met back together in Angelica's bedroom after about 15 minutes.

Alexander: She's obviously not here.

Eliza: I will check the cameras to see if she left.

She opened her phone and we projected it onto Angelica's tv. There was nothing in the front cameras so we checked the back. I saw Charles Lee and James Reynolds dragging her out, I could see she was trying to escape. 

Thomas: Those little fuckers got her!

Peggy: Well James owns a cabin deep in the woods, so maybe there?

Alexander: We need to go check!

Thomas: For once I agree with Alexander!

Angelica: Let's go then!

We left Samuel in charge as we went to Angelica's navigator. Lafayette sat on the floor in the back row in between me and John. Peggy sat in the front with Angelica to help her navigate. We finally arrived after like 39 minutes, who knows what they could've done by now!

Arabella's POV: I woke up on a couch, I tried to get up but I was tied. I also realized that I was naked. I tried to scream but nothing came out. My throat was very sore. Suddenly two men walked into the room.

Charles Lee: I see our princess is awake.

I tried to speak but I couldn't.

James R: Don't bother trying to scream or speak, a special concoction of mine will keep your voice away for a few days at least.

I started to cry as they approached me. I brought my knees to my chest in an attempt to cover myself.

Charles Lee: This is for breaking the promise.

He then pulled out a blade and grazed it against my face. It burned badly as he continued on my wrists and thighs. He then spread my legs open, I tried to close them but he stopped me. James R started to undress as well as Lee. They both came close to me as I closed my legs.

James R: I see she's a tough one Charles.

Charles Lee: Yea, makes it all so much more fun. 

Charles spread my legs opened and quickly pushed into me, it hurt really bad. He felt pleasure as I felt immense pain. He then switched with James R. This kept going on for about 30 minutes until they got tired. James R decided to hurt me this time and cut me.

Charles Lee: Get some rest princess, we'll continue tomorrow.

 They left and turned off the light. I pulled my knees to my chest, I sobbed yet no sound came out. After about 30 minutes I hear a sound coming from upstairs...