Just wanted to try it out

Thomas's POV: We knocked on the door loudly, no one answered. Alexander stood back and ran into the door. Obviously nothing happened because he is probably the shortest 20 year old man ever. Then Hercules and Lafayette tried, it worked since they were bigger. We started to search the house. I found a door and opened it, it led to a basement. I went down the stairs as I heard the rest of the people I was with fight with whoever was upstairs. I turned on the light when I got to the bottom and saw Arabella on the floor crying. I ran over to her and saw she was chained to the couch, when she looked up and saw me I could see fresh cuts on her face. I quickly unlocked the chains as everyone else also made it downstairs. I grabbed a blanket from the couch and wrapped her in it as I picked her up bridal style. She grabbed on to me as we ran upstairs and out of the cabin.

John L: What happened? Did they hurt you?!

Arabella just sobbed into my chest but no sound was coming out. I noticed more fresh cuts on her arms and legs. We got into the car and I just held her close to me reassuring her that she was safe now.

Lafayette: Mon cheri, you are safe now and they will never hurt you again.

Thomas: What hurts my love? What exactly did they do?

She tried to speak but she couldn't, she must've lost her voice or something.

John L: I think she lost her voice.

She nodded and hugged me closer.

Alexander: We'll make sure you never see those two again!

We went back to the Schuyler's house and surprisingly everyone was gone. The place was not trashed at all either. We took her to Angelica's room to get her some clothes. All of the boys left the room so that she could change.

Thomas: I feel like I failed her as a boyfriend, God knows what they did to her and I didn't protect her!

John L: You didn't fail her, maybe we could've prevented this but there is no changing what's already done.

The girls opened the door and Arabella was in some pj's. I ran to hug her but she flinched when I touched her waist. I quickly pulled away to not cause her pain. She looked at me and her eyes were helpless.

Angelica: I'll grab some water, that should help.

We all went downstairs, I picked up Arabella and carried her down the stairs carefully. She drank the water as we sat down on the couch to watch a movie. After we watched the movie we decided to go to sleep. Me and Arabella went one of the guest bedrooms. We covered ourselves with blankets and cuddled close. 

Thomas: I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I promise to love you forever and always. I won't let anybody hurt you, especially not me.

I saw her try to speak and she just cuddled closer after giving me a quick kiss.

Thomas: I love you Arabella Rachael Jefferson.

She looked up at me and she smiled widely.

Thomas: Just wanted to try it out.