To protect my friends

Warnings: Violence, abusive relationship, swearing, kissing, eating disorder 

Third person POV: Arabella walked to the library carefully. She spent a few hours there without realizing the time. Angelica texted her telling her to come home.

✨Mother Angelica✨: Where are you?

✨Badass Bella✨: At the library

✨Mother Angelica✨: There is a bad storm coming! Get back quick!

✨Badass Bella✨: K I'll be there soon

Arabella packed her things and left the library. It had already started to rain a bit but nothing bad. It started raining harder and harder until she was suddenly pulled into an alley. She was pulled into the alley by Charles Lee.

Charles Lee: Now you listen to me, do what I tell you or else your friends will suffer!

Arabella: What could you possibly do to my friends?

Charles Lee: I know all your and your friend's dirty secrets and I will expose them!

Arabella: Fine, what do you want?

Charles Lee: I need you to be a spy for us and you need to be my girlfriend!

Arabella: No way!

Charles Lee slaps Arabella's cheek.

Charles Lee: I said you will be a spy and my girlfriend or else!

Arabella: Fine, but only for my friends!

Charles Lee: Good girl! Now some rules, no telling anyone you were forced into this, you do what I say when I tell you, if I want something you give it to me, no talking to boys either! Except for spying purposes. Understood!

Arabella: Yes.

Charles pulled Arabella into a rough kiss and sent her off on her way. She ran back to her dorm crying in the rain. Before she got back into the dorm she wiped her tears. She then got a notification on her phone. It was from Charles Lee's Instagram account. It was a picture of them kissing saying to everyone that they were dating. She entered her dorm and Angelica was looking at her phone in shock. 

Angelica: You and Lee?!

Arabella: Yea.

Angelica: Well if your happy then I'm happy!

Arabella: Ok, thanks.

Angelica: You ok?

Arabella: Yea imma go rest.

Weeks went by of Arabella and Lee "dating". She had hardly eaten, the only times she would leave the dorm were for classes and to meet up with Lee. Every time she would meet up with him he would hit her and forcefully kiss her. He would take all of his anger out on her. Once he hit her so hard it left a huge bruise on her cheek. She was crying as she went back to her dorm. When she entered everyone of her friends was waiting there for her. They were all very worried. Arabella wiped her tears so that she could speak.

Alexander: We are worried about you Arabella.

Eliza: Yea, ever since you started dating Lee you have changed a lot.

Angelica: You haven't eaten and you barely come out of your room!

Alexander: Wait, what happened to your cheek?!

Arabella broke down crying and Alexander ran to comfort her, the rest of the Hamilsquad followed.

Lafayette: It's ok mon amour. Tell us what's going on.

Arabella: I-I can't he'll hurt you guys!

Hercules: How could Lee possibly hurt us?

Arabella: His hackers, they know all of our dirty secrets!

John: We need to make a promise, no matter what happens or what we find out about each other, we will always stick together!

Everyone: Promise!

Alexander: Did Lee force you to do anything?

Arabella: A little bit.

Alexander: That bitch has no right to touch my sister!

John: Will you visit us in prison Bella?

Arabella started to feel better knowing that these people loved her.

Angelica: Will you please eat love?! You are so thin and it hurts me to see you like this.

Arabella: I'm sorry but I'm just not that hungry.

Lafayette: Please! For me mon amour, I can't have anything happening to you!

Arabella: Fine, only a little bit.

Angelica went and started to make some hamburger helper (change it if you don't like it, it's 1:05 am lol). She put it on a plate and Arabella ate it all in only about 3 minutes. They all sat together on the couch and out on the musical about one of the founding fathers Lin Manuel Miranda. They all fell asleep one by one except for Arabella. She went to the bathroom because she wasn't feeling well at all. She started throwing up and everything got blurry...