The Hemings Pamphlet

Warnings: Swearing, Mentions of rape, Violence 

*The next day*

Thomas's POV: I woke up the next morning in my house, although I had a headache it wasn't too bad. James M brought me some coffee as I reached for my phone trying to recall the events of last night. I then suddenly remembered the horrible thing I had done. That poor girl begged me to stop and I wouldn't. I went on Instagram and what I saw was horrible. It was on Charles Lee's Instagram:

Thomas Jefferson rapes young high schooler Sally Hemings! 

I was at a party last night when I saw Jefferson accompanied by a you girl known as Sally Hemings. As I used the bathroom I could hear her cries for him to stop. I may not be very liked but raping young girls is wrong! Thomas Jefferson is a horrible man who shouldn't be trusted. Lock up you daughters and wives, he will snatch them up!

-Charles Lee

Well I'm screwed.  Everyone knows what I did now. It is a horrible thing but he did that to Arabella! Wait I just realized I probably caused that girl as much pain as he caused her. I'm a horrible cruel man! I rushed over to her form to try and explain.

Angelica's POV: I had just read the article and I ran to Arabella and caught her as she started to sob into my arms. I comforted her as the boys also arrived. 

Arabella: Why can't I be happy for once?! Why can't I seem to find my happily ever after?! That poor girl!

I pulled her closer as we all comforted her.

Lafayette: Mon cheri, one day you will find the right man who would never hurt you and you will have your happily ever after! 

Arabella: I feel so bad for that poor little girl! She must've been so scared!

I had always admired how selfless Arabella was, her first concern was always others. We suddenly heard a knock on the door. Lafayette went to go open it, it was Jefferson. How dare he have the nerve to show up here?!

Thomas: I can explain-

Arabella: What's there to explain?! You caused the same pain I experienced to another girl! You know how hurt I was, imagine how she feels Thomas!

Thomas: Well, I should've known Jeffersons and Hamilton's don't belong. We're clearly superior because we don't take everything personally, we aren't soft cry babies!

Arabella did what we all wanted to do and slapped Thomas Jefferson across the face.

Thomas's POV: I suddenly felt a hard slap to the face. I looked up and saw the tears of anger in Arabella's eyes. I don't know why I said that, I never wanted to hurt her.

Arabella: Leave now! And we're obviously over if you couldn't tell!

Thomas: F-fine! 

I quickly left as the door was slammed shut behind me. I just got slapped by the love of my life. I completely ruined our relationship...