Like you could do any better

Warnings: Swearing

Arabella's POV: We finally got to the ice skating rink. Everyone got out and I crawled off of Lafayette's lap. I guess the school booked out the ice rink for today. So that meant king's krew and Thomas would also be here. We started walking to the skate rental to get our skates. We then went to go tie our shoes. Laf had his arm around my waist the whole time. I didn't want to tell Laf not to do that because he would be sad and wouldn't understand it. I tried to hide me being semi-uncomfortable.

Thomas's POV: I got to the ice skating rink with my friends James Madison and John Adams. I saw Arabella and her friends as well. Lafayette had his arm around her waist and I could see that she was uncomfortable. I felt bad for her and mad at Lafayette for making a move on my girl! Wow, still hard to believe that I'm dating a Hamilton.

Arabella's POV: We went to go get our skates. I can roller skate, how hard could this possibly be? The answer to that question: extremely hard! One thing was sure though, Alexander was worse than me at this.

Arabella: You suck at this Alex!

Alexander: Like you could do any better!

Arabella: I can!

Alexander: Fine, let's race!

Arabella: Fine! Herc, you can be the judge.

Hercules: Ok, ready set go!

I started bolting and gliding across the ice, I almost fell multiple times. Alexander was far behind me. I turned around to tease him when I suddenly slipped. Instead of hitting the ground I was caught by a certain pair of arms, I immediately recognized his sweet cinnamon scent.

Thomas: Don't go too fast, wouldn't want my girlfriend to hurt her pretty face.

Arabella: Shh! Remember I haven't told them-

Angelica: Told us what?

She raised her eyebrows in a knowing way.

Arabella: That I'm paying for you and Herc to go on a date!

Angelica: Yea right! You can't even pay for groceries.

Arabella: I've been saving up!

Angelica: Ok.

Alexander finally made it over here clutching onto the wall for dear life. I couldn't help but laugh.

Alexander: Maybe you are better than me at this, I guess.

Arabella: Come out here to the middle, I can't hear you!

I loved teasing my brother.

Alexander: Liza, come help me!

Eliza went to go help Alexander come to the middle.

Arabella: Told you I was better!

Alexander: Fine!

We all started laughing. Thomas left with his friends and continued skating.

Hercules: So I see Jefferson caught you.

Arabella: Your point is?

Angelica: He could have let you fall and get hurt! But he didn't, he could have embarrassed you in front of the whole school but he didn't-

Arabella: Ok I get the point!

Eliza: C'mon guys our session is up already!

I hadn't realized how much time had passed. We made our way back to the school with Peggy sitting on Eliza's lap this time so that I could have my own seat. She was very reluctant at first, but we ended up convincing her.

Peggy: I still don't get why Bella can't sit on Laf's lap!

We all started laughing. When we finally got back to our dorm area we went into a courtyard that divided all of the buildings. It was a winter wonderland. There were student building forts and throwing snowballs at each other. I was suddenly hit by a snowball. I turned and saw Thomas smirking. I quickly made one and threw it at him. This went on and on for awhile. Until king's krew arrived. I knew this was going to cause a major snowball fight. He declared "war" so Thomas ran over to our side. We managed to sneak away from everyone else.

Thomas: Follow me darling,I have a surprise!

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearby park. He then lead me into the forest. He took me behind some trees.

Thomas: I just wanted to spend time with you alone!

Arabella: Aww, you're so cute!

Thomas: Only you can call me cute!

Arabella: Thanks form catching me earlier!

Thomas: No problem, I guess you're buying Angelica a date!

Arabella: Yea.

We hung out for awhile before we sneakily made our way back to the courtyard. We parted ways and I went back with my friends.