Christmas Special!!!!

Hey everyone! The Christmas Special is finally here, and wow, it is looooooooooong. Grab a blanket and a cup of hot chocolate, cause you might be here for a while. Anyways, merry Christmas, and we hope you enjoy!!!

Willa-

I jumped out of bed at the crack of dawn on Christmas Eve. Kenric and I had waited for weeks for something to happen between Ellie and Tiergan, but they'd been stubbornly oblivious. Now we were taking matters into our own hands.

I threw on the green dress I'd bought with Ellie for the Christmas Eve party we'd be having today with all of my parents' friends and their kids. My family would be leaping over to the Foster's house in a few hours, but I had to set up the mistletoe with Kenric. We had big plans.

After brushing out my curly red hair, I ran to my family's leapmaster.

"Where are you going so early?" My dad asked as I ran into him coming out of his workshop.

"Oh! I just have to meet up with Kenric to help.... Set up for the party! I told him I would." I said. It wasn't a lie.... I just didn't mention what we'd be setting up.

"Not Ellie?" He asked.

"Oh you know her, she sleeps until, like, 10:00 in the morning," I quickly said, hoping it had been a good lie.

"Well be back in an hour to help dress the kids. We'll need at least one person to wrangle Ren into his suit." Dad said before going back into his workshop. I knew he'd be trying to finish an invention before he had to get all fancy.

"I will!" With that, I ran off to the leapmaster and let the light whisk me off to Meadowforest. We're soooooo bad at house names XD

I glittered into the flowered meadow of the Foster's house and almost collided head on with Kenric.

"Gah! Willa! Don't scare me like that! But it's good you're here. I was just running out to wait for you." Kenric said. He was wearing a red tunic embroidered with golden threads that made him look... really good.

"Don't scare you? Try leaping somewhere just to be run over by a wild Kenric!" I laughed, trying not to blush or stare.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyways, we'd better get to the mistletoe!" I blushed when I realized what that sounded like, but Kenric didn't seem to notice, so I tried to ignore it.

"Yeah, let's go!" Together we ran to the castle, laughing and chasing each other. When we got there, I stopped. "Where are we going to hang it?"

"I'm thinking in the pantry. We can ask them to go get something and then lock them in there. Plus, it's not too big so it won't take forever to decorate." He explained.

"Sounds good, let's go!"

Ellie-

I woke up early on Christmas Eve, like always. Normally I'd sleep in, but today was different. Every Christmas Eve my family got together with all of my parents' friends and their kids, meaning I'd get to see Willa and Tiergan.

I ran to my closet and threw on the dress I'd gotten with Willa. We were both wearing a cute dress that went to our knees, but mine was red and hers was green.

Oh, I should probably explain. No, elves do not celebrate Christmas. It's a strictly human holiday. But, when my mom introduced it to her friends they started celebrating it, so by the time they all had kids it had become normal.

After wiggling into the dress, which by the way, was very abnormal for me, I brushed out my hair and ran downstairs to meet my parents and Kenric. My parents were already in the kitchen, munching on freshly baked sugar knots, but Kenric was nowhere to be seen.