Part 1 - Girls ~ Chapter 1 - Ellie

Helloooooo everyone! Ginger here! I know this is super short, they'll probably get longer as we go, but here's the first chapter!!! We hope you enjoy!

I floated on my back, holding a paintbrush and a tin of paints in one hand, staring at the painting that was on my ceiling. The painting captured Wynn, with me riding on his back. The air was blowing through my hair, and it also blew through Wynn's soft, fuzzy fur. I was suddenly pulled out of my zone from a knock on my door. "COME IN!!" I screamed. The door creaked open, and my twin brother, Kenric, stepped in. "What are you doing?" he said when he noticed I was in midair, on my back, with a set of paints. "What does it look like?" I said sarcastically.

"Umm it's looking like you're an idiot who's supposed to get dressed because her best friend Willa is coming over soon. Who, by the way, is late so I would use your imparter to call her."' he flashed me a smirk, complementary from my dad, Keefe Foster. When I try to do it, it ended up looking stupid. I quickly hailed Willa. "Willa! What are you doing? You're supposed to come over today, remember?"

Hi there, future Ginger here, I know it's a huge turnoff when stories have like, two paragraph chapters, but from here they get way longer, so please stick with it!