Christmas Headcanons

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Hanukah to all! And Happy Holidays! Sorry I have been inactive since we were busy preparing for Christmas :') but I hope you are all safe and enjoying the holidays!

Here are just some headcanons I have for the Grace Field kids if they celebrated Christmas:

Emma would be the one singing along to all the Christmas songs with all of her heart. She would be decorating every inch and corner of the house. She would ANNIHILATE everyone in a snowball fight, but also helps the younger ones in the war.

While Emma initiated the idea of Christmas, Norman would be the one trying to persuade everyone to celebrate the holiday. He'd be telling the kids about Santa Claus, the elves, all of that good stuff while helping with decorating the Christmas Tree. Most likely be near the fireplace with some hot chocolate since he gets sick easily :(

Ray would be helping in the kitchen and try not to argue with Emma about Santa Claus. You know, kids are listening and watching, and he doesn't want to ruin the "magic" of Christmas for them. Would 100% let the kids decorate the cookies, gingerbread men, and the gingerbread house.

Don would help with the decorations and suggested the idea of making a wish list. May or may not accidentally get tied with Christmas lights. He would also be the one to get the idea of a snowball fight.

While everyone's going all out in the snow, Gilda would be helping make the hot chocolate. She tries to keep the kids that are too young to go out all happy and cozy inside and still have fun. She loves making snowmen that resemble their family with the help of Emma and Anna.

Nat would be playing the piano while the kids formed a choir and sang along like a choir. He loves the holiday because it gives him the spotlight and gifts! If someone is feeling insecure about their voice or playing, he'd give them the confidence boost they need.

If anyone's throat's feeling sore from singing or shaking from the snow, Anna prepared some tea and blankets for everyone. She would also like to stay indoors but would not mind making snowmen with the girls. An idle chat with Emma and Gilda by the fireplace with blankets and tea would make her day.

Lanni and Thoma would be creating havoc. Running wild in the snowball fight, might have created a giant snow boulder instead of snowmen, and may have destroyed a couple of cookies so that they get to eat it. But hey! Everyone's having fun because of them :) (Except for maybe Gilda and Isabella ^^")

When everyone is asleep, Isabella would sneakily read their wish lists and make sure they get them on Christmas Day. When she notices a few kids pretending to sleep, she already has a plan for making them think that Saint Nick came to visit them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up Next:

|Ray| Behind The Scenes Countinuation

|Emma, Norman, & Ray| Delinquent!Reader Sequel for freeshavacadowo and candybar18

|Ray| Goodbyes are Never Easy Triquel(?) for luna266

|Ray| Just Another Day Sequel for luna266

|Emma, Ray, & Norman| Mafia!AU for happyxm06

|Norman & Ray| Truce Sequel for idkgoodstuff

|Emma, Norman, & Ray| (Y/N) Protection Squad Sequel for idkgoodstuff

|Ray| Yandere!Ray Aflame Sequel for dragonqueen831

|Oliver & Gillian| Attention Sequel for idkgoodstuff

2