Cuddling Headcanons

Requested By: e :D

Emma

-Cuddling master.

-Would not let you go for hours.

-Naps? Cuddling. Watching a movie? She's hugging your arm one way or another. Just standing around? She's resting her chin on your shoulder while hugging your arm.

-Even before you two were dating, she was always hugging you or holding you. Just any type of physical contact.

-She doesn't shy away from cuddling. In fact, she LIVES for it.

-One of her favorite things is squishing your cheeks together.

-She doesn't care if she's the big or the little spoon.

-You always wake up with her arms around you. Sometimes even with your legs tangled.

-She doesn't mind cuddling anywhere. Whether on the bed, couch, or anywhere will do as long as you're both comfy.

-Will be completely asleep after a few minutes of just cuddling.

Norman

-Shy bean

-Whenever you ask him for cuddles, his face turns red.

-But he won't say no.

-Kind of awkward at first, but he slowly gets used to it.

-Loves playing with your hair or fiddling with your hands.

-Most of the time, he's the little spoon because he asks for cuddles when tired.

-And everyone knows this boy doesn't know his limits.

-Instantly relaxes when you play with his hair while he's resting his head on your lap.

-He loves it when you two talk about your day while cuddling.

-He just feels at peace when you're holding him.

Ray

-Avoids cuddling at first.

-You have to work up for it. Starting with holding hands, hugging, and linking arms until you reach cuddling.

-Ray will just hold your hand while you nap. Usually reading a book or doing something else.

-The first time you tried cuddling, he was rigid and didn't know where to put his hands.

-When he gets used to it, he usually rests your head on his chest while playing with your hair.

-He's usually the big spoon.

-When he notices you're in a bad mood, he just opens his arms to you.

-You won't catch this man asking for cuddles. But he will rest his head on your shoulder when he feels needy.

-He'll only cuddle when he knows no one's going to see you both.

-He learned his lesson when Emma would tease him about being a softie when she caught you two cuddling in your sleep.

Don

-He doesn't shy away from public affection.

-If you want cuddles, he will GIVE you cuddles.

-Pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, the whole shebang.

-He's usually the big spoon, but he doesn't mind being the little spoon.

-If you're having a bad day, he'll hug you tight and shower you with kisses and compliments.

-Even if you're outside or in public, he doesn't mind.

-He'll greet you with a hug whenever he can.

-If you guys are waiting, he'll just hug you from behind while watching you scroll through your phone.

-If he's the one having a bad day, you can clearly tell when he wraps his arms around you and rest his head on your shoulder.

-He will not let you go for hours.

Gilda

-Another shy bean

-She gets red when you ask for them, probably saying it's inappropriate for the time and place.

-But in reality, she just doesn't want to mess it up.

-The first time you tried cuddling, she was a nervous wreck. She wanted to do it right.

-Are you comfortable? Can I play with their hair? Are we too close? Is this right?

-She gets more comfortable with it after a while, even asking for it when she's had a bad day.

-She's usually the big spoon, but she enjoys being the little spoon.

-Her favorite is when you're on each side of the couch and your legs intertwined under the blanket.

-When you're having a bad day, she rests your head on her lap and plays with your hair, letting you rant.

-When she's the one having a bad day, nap cuddles are her go-to.

Anna

-LOVES cuddling.

-Anna likes it when she rests her head between your legs while you play or fix her hair.

-Massage her scalp and she's on cloud nine.

-Kind of shy at first, but she won't say no.

-Loves hugging you.

-When you're watching a movie, she's holding your hand. AT FIRST.

-Slowly, she'll rest her head on your shoulder and she cuddles your arm.

-Usually the little spoon, but she doesn't mind being the big spoon.

-Loves to sit on your lap and rest on your chest.

-Has a habit of playing with your hands while cuddling.

Nat

-Pretends to be confident but is actually shy when you cuddle.

-Prefers being the big spoon.

-However, Nat won't say no when you want to be the big spoon.

-He loves it when you run your fingers through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp.

-He's holding your hand while cuddling.

-Likes to hum or sing a song for you. Usually, your favorite songs or ones he wrote.

-He may press his fingers on your arm like he's playing the piano out of habit.

-He tends to make up new songs or melodies while you're cuddling.

-Prefers cuddling you from behind.

-Even when you're outside, he likes having an arm around you.

29