[NSFW] Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is

A/N: It doesn't really have NSFW stuff but more IMPLIED but yeah better safe than sorry since I saw some commentators say they're younger than 12 shakshkahsk *Also I'm sorry I keep forgetting to add synopses ;-;

Also y'all are like adults in this scenario

Requested By: _Kimchi_101

Genre: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize Continuation, Casino!AU, Darkfic, Implied Sexual Content, Prostitution, Crude Language, Profanity, Drug Use

Synopsis: You and your friend came to Neverland and learned the truth of how the dealers are being treated. Now, you're going home to rest and discuss the plan.

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(F/S): Your Favorite Snack

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ah, crap..." (F/N) muttered as the car started to slow down.

"Why? What wrong?"

"We're almost out of juice," they explained as we halted by a gas station.

"Wait here while I go get some gas," they said as they got out of the car.

"Then I'll go buy some (F/S) from the store," I said as I took off my seatbelt.

"Wait, are you sure? We are still in Neverland, and we don't know what type of creeps are around,"

"I'll be fine," I reassured as I got out of the car, "I'll go buy some chips and drinks too," I said as they looked at me, still uncertain.

"...Fine. But don't stay too long and stay away from strangers!"

"Yeah, yeah... I'm not a kid!" I waved at them as I headed to the store.

I got into the store, and the cashier greeted me tiredly.

Inside, it looked like an ordinary gas station.

I let out a sigh of relief as I checked my phone.

4:20AM

'It's four in the morning already?' I thought as I put it back in my pocket and went through the isles.

'Hmm... There they are!' I smiled as I grabbed the last five (F/S) from the shelf.

As I was about to go to the register, I saw a couple being flirty with each other as the man placed a large box of condoms on the counter.

'Welp,' I thought as I wandered around the aisles some more, waiting for the couple to leave.

"Hey, did you actually get in there?" I heard voices behind me chat. I glanced behind and saw a brunette man and woman talking to a smirking blonde.

"Yeah, Grace Field? I told you, dude. It looked like a fucking castle inside," the blonde answered, catching my attention.

"No fucking way," the female brunette awed as the blonde grinned proudly.

"And let me tell you, the dealers do not disappoint," I irked at his sentence as they leaned closer to each other.

"The girls there are at least a solid eight... And that Emma chick?" the blonde kissed his fingers in exaggeration.

"Too bad, I couldn't win against her," he muttered, taking another swing of his beer.