|Ray| Home Sweet Home

Requested By: dragonqueen831

Genre: Sequel |Aflame|, Yandere!Ray, Ordinary!AU

Warning: Blood and Death

Synopsis: You received a confession letter from Ray and started dating. While he was walking you home, an intruder got into your house and some $#!+ went down, your house burned down, and now you're living in Grace Field.

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(N/N): Your Nickname
(F/N): Your Friend's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Yes... I'm fine," I reassured my parents as they bombarded me with questions.

"Are you staying at (F/N)'s?" I shook my head in response.

"Do you remember the dormitory at my school? I'm staying there for the time being."

"I see... That's good," mom sighed in relief, but it was clear that she was still worried, "Sorry, we couldn't be there... We're still having problems with the plane tickets here at (C/N),"

"You could say that again..." dad grumbled, practically fuming in the ears.

"Well, what can you do?" I nervously chuckled, "When do you think you can come home?"

"In a month or two... do you think you can hold on until then?"

"Of course, I'm tougher than you think," I grinned as I pulled up my sleeve and flexed my "muscles," making them laugh.

"That's good... But we'll probably book you in a hotel or a friend we can trust to take care of you,"

"We better not keep you up so late. We'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes, goodnight" I waved goodbye as I hovered over the end call button.

"Goodnight, (N/N)... Be careful, you hear?"

"Take care (N/N)," they hung up the call as I did.

I sighed in relief as I shut down my laptop, feeling tired from the day.

"The bath is free!" Emma informed as she went into the room with a towel still on her head.

"Ah, thank you," I said as I put away my laptop.

"You can borrow my clothes for the time being," Emma offered as she pulled out a pair of extra pajamas.

"T-Thank you... and sorry..." I shyly replied as I took the pajamas.

"You're welcome! Any friend of Ray is our friend too!" she reassured as she smiled at me, making me feel at ease.

"So, (Y/N),"

"Hm?" I hummed at Gilda as I walked into the room.

"What do you like about Ray?" I choked on air at her question, catching everyone's attention.

"W-Why the sudden question?" she shrugged in response as she rested her head on to her palm.

"Well, we were all kind of curious... We only hear things about you from Ray," she explained, making me blush as I sat down in front of her.

"R-Ray talks about me?" Emma vigorously nods.

"Like non-stop! I don't think there's even a day without him mentioning you," Emma sighed, making me sweatdrop.

"I-I see... I didn't know..." I replied, trying to hide my smile behind my towel.

"What about you? Do you feel the same way about him?" Emma asked, sitting next to me with bright eyes.