|Isabella| Family Comes First

A/N: I'm so sorry there's not much romance- y'all are adults here btw like 30's

Requested By: YELENAISMINE

Genre: Male!Reader, Ordinary!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
(F/N): Your Friend's Name
(YN/N): Your Nice/Nephew's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

As I reached the front door, I could hear the racket and crashes inside.

I rang the doorbell and (F/N) quickly opened the door.

Their eyebags even had bags underneath with their hair was a mess, and their clothes were covered in different colored stains and barely hanging on.

"Well, good morning, sunshine!" I joked, making them groan.

I looked behind and saw a trail of toys leading to the living room.

"Where's (N/N)?" a small head popped from the corner and grinned.

"Uncle (Y/N)!" they started to run and jump at me.

I quickly opened my arms and caught them, making both of us spin.

"Hey, (N/N)! You ready to go to the park?" they answered with a cheer as I set them down.

"Go get ready before you go," (F/N) reminded, making (N/N) run back to the house.

"Thanks for looking after him/her today," (F/N) said with a sigh, stretching their back.

"Ah, don't worry about it." I shrugged, "It's been a while since I've spent time with my favorite niece/nephew anyway,"

"S/he's your only niece/nephew,"

"Which is why s/he's my favorite,"

We arrived at the park and (N/N) quickly ran up to the swings.

"You want me to push you?" they eagerly nodded as they gripped on the chains.

"All right, hold on!" I grinned as I started pushing, each one a little stronger than the last.

As we continued to play from the swings, I heard a child crying.

I looked around and saw a little girl wailing, a pink bunny toy in her arms.

"Is that Conny?" (N/N) said as they started to stop.

"You know her?"

"She's my classmate back at school," they answered as they started to run up to the girl.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I called out as I ran after them.

"Conny!" (N/N) called out as they waved their hand.

"(Y-YN/N)?" the girl sniffled, calming down.

"Why are you crying?" (N/N) asked as they stopped in front of her.

"I-I was playing hide and seek with my family and got lost..." she explained as she gripped her toy.

I took a deep breath as I stopped, finally catching my breath.

Conny looked up at me and took a step back.

"Would you... wait up... for me... next time?" I said in between breaths, slowing down.