|Oliver & Gillian| Pullin' Out the Big Guns

Requested By: idkgoodstuff

Genre: Sequel |Attention|, Ordinary!AU

Synopsis: Gillian and Oliver have been trying to get your attention by Gillian changing up her looks and bringing snacks for you while Oliver asked you to go to the movies with him while the rest of the Goldy Pond kids were enjoying the show.

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name
"Text": the person is writing it down.
(M/T): Movie Title

(Y/N)'s POV

"Thanks, Sonya..." I said as Oliver and Gillian sighed in defeat.

"What did Lucas called you two for?" Paula asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, right! He said there's a teacher's meeting later, so we won't be having any club activities,"

"Seriously? All right!" Nigel cheered a little too loud.

"You lot!" Yuugo shouted from the faculty, catching our attention.

"Get to class already, or I'm sending you to detention!"

I let out a yawn as I tried to focus in class. I rested my cheek on my palm as I stared blankly at the board.

As the teacher continued to lecture, I felt something hit my face. I looked down and saw a piece of folded paper on my desk.

I looked around and saw Nigel smiling at me and pointed at the paper.

I faced the board again and sneakily opened the note, trying not to get caught.

"Since when did you start dating Oliver?" I rolled my eyes as I wrote down a reply.

"We're not dating. We're just going to the movies to hang out." I threw it back in Nigel's direction. A minute later, the note landed back to me.

"Just the two of you? Not suspicious at all..."

"Oh, shut up. You heard Oliver in the hallway. The tickets were sold out!"

"Uh-huh... Then, what about Gillian?" I raised a brow at his question.

"What about her?"

"Are you serious? She likes you!!!"

"She likes everybody! Stop assuming that-" "-Am I interrupting something?" the teacher slammed her hand on my desk, making everyone look at us.

"Hehe... No, ma'am..."

"Why were you two even passing notes to each other during class?" Pepe sighed as we got ready to leave.

"Nigel started it! Plus, the class was so boooooring!" I complained as we walked out of the room.

"Yeah! I could barely understand what Miss Maria was talking about," Nigel added as he put his hands behind his back.

"I'm amazed at how you two got into this section..." Pepe sighed as we spotted the other waiting by the gate.

"What took you guys so long?" Sandy asked as we headed to the movie theatre.

"Nigel and (Y/N) got caught passing notes," Pepe bluntly answered, making me glare playfully at him.

"You didn't have to snitch on us!" I pouted as I pushed him lightly, making him chuckle.