SPOILERS! |None| Taken In

Requested By: yourkouhaiemma

Genre: Left Behind & Found Continuation, SPOILERS!

Synopsis: During the escape from Grace Field, you got left behind. Aloysius, a demon guard that night, took you in and took care of you for two years. You met Emma and the others at the marketplace, but decided to stay with Aloysius.

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Huh...?" I muttered, chills running through my blood as numerous demons ran out the street, trampling each other.

Aloysius quickly opened the door and locked it, sighing in relief as he sat down with weak knees.

"Aloysius? What's going on? Did something happen in-"

"-We don't have time, (Y/N). You need to hide." He quickly lifted me up and carried me, running up to the carpet and flipped it over, revealing the entrance to the basement.

He quickly opened the hatch and placed me inside.

"Don't make a sound and no matter what, don't come out."

"But... What's going-" someone started banging on the door, making me freeze.

"Go!" Aloysius barked as he quickly closed the hatch and placed something on top of it.

I heard the door bust open as Aloysius muttered curses under his breath.

Through the cracks, I saw Aloysius backing up with his hands in front of him.

My breath hitched as I tried to open the door, but it was too heavy for me to open.

"Please... You don't have to do this..." he begged, making me more agitated. I kept pushing the door but it was no use.

"Have mercy..." Aloysius went down on his knees, making me shudder.

"Mercy...? Did you show mercy to the kids you ate?" a human woman taunted as she slowly walked inside, a club in her hand.

'A human...!? But how!?' I thought, trying to process what I was seeing.

"Showing mercy to a demon? Don't make me laugh..." a human man added, cracking his fingers. I gulped as I kept forcing my way through the door.

"Don't take too long," a man in a white cloak reminded, making the two nod.

"Show mercy in hell!"

"STOP!" I shouted out my lungs, making them all stop.

I breathed heavily as I hit the door, making them look at my direction.

"DON'T HURT HIM!" I shouted as I continued to make a ruckus.

"Tried to hide your kid?" the woman asked, as she started to walk over to me.

"NO!" Aloysius shouted but a man with a paper bag over his head held him down.

"(Y/N)!" he shouted, desperately trying to break free.

"(Y/N)...?" the cloaked man repeated as the woman kicked over the blockade.

"Get out of here, demon!" she kicked open the hatch and pulled me by the hair, placing the club on my neck.

"A human?!" the man gasped as the woman widened her eyes.

Seeing an opening, I head-butted the woman, making her let go of me.

I quickly ran over to Aloysius and pushed off the man with the paper bag with my whole body.