|Emma, Norman, & Ray| Love is War

A/N: OH LOVE ME MIS-//slapped DADDY DADDY DO-//smacked 

Requested By: freeshavacadowo and candybar18

Genre: Sequel |All is Fair|, Delinquent!Reader

Warnings: Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

I sighed in satisfaction as I nuzzled closer to my blankets, enjoying the peace and quiet.

"No school, no noisy classmates, no snotty teachers, no alarms, this is life!" I cheered as I wrapped the blankets around me, getting cozy as I continued to sleep.

By the second time I woke up, it was around 11AM. I lazily got out of bed and prepared for the day.

...And by preparing for the day, I mean wearing my comfiest clothes while I laze around the house.

I managed to finish all of my school works during my suspension, so I had a whole week off.

"Now... what to eat," I licked my lips as I looked over my stash of favorite junk food, sweets, and drinks.

While I was looking through YouTube videos, I heard the doorbell ringing.

"Hold on a sec!" I hollered as I made my way up to the door.

"Those three sure are early..." I muttered as I looked over to the clock.

As soon as I opened the door, I slammed it close as hard as I could.

"Wait!" The person shouted as he stopped the door.

I clicked my tongue as I tried to close it, but the person kept forcing his way in.

Giving in, I let it open, making the person stumble.

I rolled my eyes as I put a hand on my hip.

"So? What do you low lives want now?"

They all glared at me while I looked at them with disinterest.

Their faces were covered in scratches and patches, reminding me of my victory in that fight.

"I'm guessing y'all still mad about me beating you to a pulp, huh?" I muttered as they continued to glare at me.

"What do you think?" I shrugged as I crossed my arms.

"Personally, I don't give a shit,"

"Why you little-"

"-Bela, calm down," a guy grabbed one of the girl's arm, stopping her in front of me.

"We came here for your apology," the nurse's brother cleared, making me raise a brow.

"An apology?" I asked, making him nod.

"I'm sorry," I dryly chuckled, "I wasn't told that I'd have to apologize," I sarcastically smiled.

"I'd rather be suspended for a whole month than apologize," I ended in a cold tone, making them back off.

"You sure are stubborn," nurse's brother smirked in irritation.

"Didn't you know? If you don't apologize, you'll be dropped out. You won't get to see you're precious trio anymore," he declared confidently.

I sent him a sharp glare, making him waver.

"...And your point is?" I asked, looking down at him.