|Leslie| Now You Know

A/N: Leslie x Readers are rare and I haven't made one, so I thought why not-

Requested By: itzmekatee

Song: "I Like You So Much, You'll Know It" by Ysabelle Cuevas (English Cover) from A Love So Beautiful and "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by Doris Day(?)

Genre: Ordinary/Modern!AU

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

Leslie's POV

"I like your eyes, you look away when you pretend not to care
I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear

I like you more, the world may know but don't be scared

'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby be prepared"

"Leslie!"

"Gah!" I shouted, earning giggles from Isabella whose dangling from the tree.

"Isabella! Please don't sneak up on me like that," I sighed as she hopped off the tree branch and landed next to me.

"Have you finished (Y/N)'s song?" she asked, making my face go beet red.

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to play it off, but Isabella only gave me a deadpan look.

"Come on! You've been crushing on them for years now-!"

"Shh!" I hushed her as I covered her mouth, looking around.

By the fields, I saw (Y/N) looking at us but quickly turned around, their ears becoming a cute shade of pink.

"Do you think they heard us!?" I panicked, trying to think of an excuse for later.

"I'm pretty sure we're out of earshot," Isabella shrugged as she looked back at me.

"Listen, Leslie." she grabbed my shoulders as she looked at me intently,

"You have to tell them how you feel, either through this song or just talking them, But you have to tell them," she emphasized with a shake of my shoulders.

I let out a sigh as I looked back at (Y/N).

They were playing tag with other kids before our eyes met.

I felt my heart skip a beat as they waved at us with a smile as their dimples showed at the corner of their lips, making me fall harder for them.

"R-Right... I need to tell them...!" I amped myself up as Isabella joined,

"B-But I need to prepare..." I mumbled as I quickly grabbed the music sheets.

"I like your shirt, I like your fingers, love the way that you smell
To be your favorite jacket, just so I could always be near
I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear
But after all this time, I hope you wait and see"

"Guess who?" (Y/N)'s voice perked as they covered my eyes, sending shivers down my spine from their touch as their scent invaded my sense of smell.

"(Y-Y/N)?"

"Ding ding ding! Correct!" they giggled as they leaned closer, making me blush from the contact.

"Look, look! Mom fixed my jacket!" they showed off with a twirl as they squeezed their jacket with a smile, making my heart swell from the sight.

I took a deep breath as I clenched my chest, closing my eyes.