SPOILERS |Isabella| We Meet Again

A/N: Sorry, I just felt that this scene felt rushed. And I'm not good with angst-

Requested By: deadinsidefreak

Genre: Why Can't I Move On?!Sequel, Angst(?) [Tried, anyways], Fem!Reader, SPOILERS!!!

Warning/s: Death

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"I told you to be more careful! You're way too reckless!" Isabella nagged while Mama was bandaging my hurt knee.

"I see you do it all the time! I thought I was going to be fine..." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Just because I can, doesn't mean you can too, idiot!"

Leslie let out a sigh as he raised his palms.

"Now, let's not fight... Especially when one of you is hurt," he reminded, making Isa and I turn away from each other with a huff.

"Now, now, you two... (Y/N), what you did was too reckless. You could've gotten seriously hurt," Mama said as she finished patching me up.

"You need to stay off this leg for a while. You can rest here in the meantime,"

"Ugh..." I groaned as I kept crossing my arms while lying down. Leslie stayed by my side, playing his mandolin while Isabella was playing outside.

"Don't like it?"

"No, it's not that," I sighed as I looked over to Leslie, "Being stuck here in the clinic sucks." I clarified, making him shake his head.

"You heard Mama,"

"I know, I know... But what about you? Don't you wanna go outside?"

"Not really. Besides, I know you'd be bored, so I thought some company would do you good," Leslie smiled as he strummed, making a beautiful tune.

"Thanks," I smiled as I adjusted myself in a comfier position.

Not a second later, Isabella came back with a handful of flowers.

"Here..." she pushed the flowers to me, "Sorry for calling you an idiot..." she muttered, looking at the floor.

"Pfft," I covered my mouth as Isabella looked up to me with an offended expression.

"Sorry, it's not like that!" I shook my hands, "Thank you, they're lovely... And sorry for making you guys worry," I genuinely smiled as I hugged the flowers, their sweet scent wafting my nose.

"W-Well... Just don't do something like that again..." she muttered, playing with her toes on the floor.

"Yes, yes..." I smiled as I held the flowers close to me and looked over at Leslie.

"Keep playing. It helps me forget the pain," Leslie nodded in response, playing more freely as the three of us enjoyed each other's company.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) wake up!" I felt Emma shaking me violently as I opened my eyes.

'Why that memory all of a sudden...?' I thought as I stretched my back.

"...Are you okay?" Ray asked in a worried tone.

"Huh?" I wiped my face and felt a stream of tears on my cheeks.