|Emma, Ray, & Norman| A Normal Day

A/N: You're all adults here.

Requested By: happyxm06

Genre: Mafia!AU

Warning: Violence, Blood, Death, Profanity

Guide:
(Y/N): Your First Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"Are you in position?" Norman asked through the earpiece.

"Yep, I'm here... God, this collar is suffocating me," he chuckled as I checked my waiter outfit one last time.

"Then next time, don't come home so late so we could prepare a disguise for you!" Gilda complained, making my ear hurt from the volume.

"I was in the middle of a fight!" I refuted as I stuffed the unconscious staff member into the closet room.

"Sorry about this," I whispered to him as I locked the door.

"Can we please focus on the mission?" Ray interrupted, making me shake my head as I went out of the bathroom.

I walked around the ballroom, looking for the target as I carried a tray of appetizers in one hand.

The smell of perfume and cigarette smoke covered the air as numerous famous and rich people mingled at the party.

"He's arrived," Norman announced, making all of us look at the entrances.

Right on cue, our target, Vasuki, arrived with about three women around his arms with about five bodyguards surrounding him.

"I see him. He's at the West Wing," I muttered under my breath as I made my way to him.

As I walked, I saw Emma by the bar talking to some visitors while Ray was serving drinks by a group nearby.

"Appetizers, sir?" I offered with a friendly smile, making all of the bodyguards look at me.

"Back off, squirt," one threatened as he stepped in front of him.

"Now, now, there's no need to scare off the pretty thing," Vasuki slurred, clearly drunk off his mind.

I politely smiled as I showed him the appetizers again.

"Care to try some?" I batted my eyes innocently, making the man smirk.

He waved his hand, making his bodyguards disperse as the women walked off in annoyance.

"What's your name, doll?"

"It's Jay, sir," I glanced at the name tag on the uniform.

"Jay, huh?" he grinned, placing a hand on my waist.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I cursed and screamed internally.

"How about we leave the dance floor and go somewhere more... private?"

"Got 'em," I talked over the earpiece as I tried to pull back the knife, but it was stuck in his chest.

"Good work. Where are you?"

"I'm in...!" I tugged on the dagger, "One of the bedrooms...!" I tugged on it again, "The third floor...!" and again, "Second door to your right!" and again.

"God, this thing is stuck in there!" I groaned in annoyance as I gave it one last pull.

Finally, the knife got out, making me stumble and land on the floor. I sighed as I wiped the blood off my body and heard a specific knock on the door.