🛥21🛥

🛥Lillian POV🛥

I've moved back into the cave I was in before. If I could have it my way I would kill Amy's parents and then stay at her house. It's definitely better than some dank cave.

I am seated on the cold stone floor while stroking Bane's soft gray fur. I sigh as I wait for the inevitable. In a matter of minutes I will be reverted back to my horrific form. It was fun while it lasted. For once in roughly sixteen years I actually loved my refection. I didn't resent myself.

As if on cue I feel my face change and a tingling sensation occurs. The hair on that horrific side starts to fall out of my head, and I can only watch as it cascades to the ground. I glare at the hair beside me. It was only a bittersweet reality. An empty hope.

Small tears start streaking down my cheeks. I don't want to cry! I knew this would happen! I'm such a fool!

I harshly swipe away my tears; however it only spreads the salty tears on my face. I bury my face in Bane's fur while continuing to sob. I feel so weak. I almost never cry!

This whole "little" mission has turned out horribly. It's dragged on to long! I have half mind to kill Amy and flee. I can't though. I can't...I always finish what I started. Put your big girl pants on Lillian! No more crying! I am going to kill that little brat.

Just you wait Y/N L/N a plan is already in the works...

🛥Y/N POV🛥

All of class 1-A, Amy, Diani, B/N, and myself are on one of the floating docks. Today we are fishing!

Yep! Fishing! Everyone already has a fishing pole and have cast their lines. Well...some of them. A good handful have already lost their patience and have converted to swimming. Far away of course. Don't want to get hooked by a fishing hook.

Down the way I hear Katsuki shouting which is no way to catch a fish. Fishing is supposed to be calming. I guess it doesn't calm down the boy who is running rampant 24/7. What does calm down that boy?

I reel in my line then walk down to where the commotion is. As I near I can hear Katsuki's challenging words. I take a seat next to the explosive male unnoticed.

"I'm going to get a bigger fish than all of you extras!"

"Bakubro...calm down you'll scare away all the fish." Kirishima says sweat dropping

"Don't tell me what to do stupid hair!" Katsuki shouts

I sigh before chuckling. I set my hand his shoulder. His attention snaps towards me and I smile.

"Katsuki calm down. If you want to beat everyone then don't scare away all the fish." I say calmly not scared a bit by the scowl on his face.

"Tch...whatever." He scoffs

I giggle a bit before casting my line in. As I wait for a fish to bite and look around at the others that are fishing. I see many things, some cute, some...concerning.

Uraraka has a look of determination on her face, as she stares intently at the little bobber in the water.

Kirishima seems to be helping Amy with unhooking a fish. He is using his hardening quirk to make sure he doesn't cut himself on the fins. He grabs the fish by it's mouth then hands it over to Amy. As soon as she grabs hold of it she lets go of it letting it flop before it goes back into the lake. The two look at each other and laugh.

Some of the girls seem to be using Mineta as bait. Momo has wrapped him up and made a fishing rod strong enough to hold is weight. They are holding him above the water with deadpan looks on their faces.