🛥8🛥

•~Uncrushable's POV~•

We are now in the hero agency going over what to do if someone's boat is sinking. Some of them seem to have an idea of what to do, but it's a very small idea.

"Now! When a boat starts sinking we must find the cause. If it's a small leak it will sink slowly, but if it is something like an explosion and it damages the hull it will sink very rapidly." Allie explains with charisma

"Keep in mind: a famous number of major warships have sunk in 2-3 minutes." I note

"Yes, thank you Uncrushable! What we deal with at the lake are not battle ships! Obviously...anyway, with the boat tipper being a seemingly constant threat it can make these tiny boats sink even faster! Our job is to safely get everyone to shore."

"Which is why we must work swiftly."

"And diligently. Now are there any questions?" Allie proposes

The class looks around at each other while a few have their hands up.

"Yes Yaoyorozu?" I grumble

"Uh...what happens if it is a house boat and someone is stuck inside?"

"That's a good question. When that happens you can determine if you can make it or not." I say already knowing the follow up question. A question I don't want to answer.

"We can determine? What do you mean Uncrushable?" Mineta asks unknowingly

"You determine...if you can save them or it's a lost cause. It's their life. Or both of yours." I explain with a downcast expression .

I have had my fair share of lost cause situations. Some I'd rather not relive. It's the reason I learned to hold my breath for so long.

"Well...um let's switch off that topic! For now let's get to training! Not far form here we have a training ground set up for you guys! Now hop in the boat and let's go!" Allie exclaims and ends up pointing towards the direction of the door leading the students out.

I feel a light tap of my shoulder, and I turn to see Mina.

"I'm sorry they brought that up...I met with your wife a few times when I was younger...she was a very kind and wonderful person." Mina says to me with sadness and sympathy

"It's...it's fine. They didn't know. I won't put it against them, but yes Cara...she was amazing." I say with melancholy tied in my voice

"Hey! You two coming or what?!" Allie stands in the door way and casts a sad smirk in my direction before running back off to the boat.

"Well we better get going. Let's just say there is some important people waiting for us." I chuckle and slyly smirk in Mina's direction then take off to the boat.

All of the students are going to have fun with this training session.

•••
•~B/N POV~•

"When are they gonna be here! I wanna see them so bad! It's been to long!" Y/N whined

"You saw them just a few days ago on Saturday. How can you miss them already?" My mother asks

"Exactly! It's been a few days!"

"They will be here soon enough just be patient." My dad says

As of now we are waiting on the dock for class 1-A to arrive. We are going to play as people who need rescuing. It will be their job to save us.