🛥20🛥

🛥Y/N POV🛥

I look around at the interior of my tree house. It's been a while since I've came here. I've added a few things as of today. Mainly just some photos. I plan to copy them all at the end of the summer, and make a photo album for class 1-A!

 I plan to copy them all at the end of the summer, and make a photo album for class 1-A!

There's a lot of photos. My favorite one is of Katsuki and I on the 4th of July. It's crazy how fast this summer has gone by! We only have four more weeks left till class 1-A heads back to Japan! I really don't want them to go. The rest of the boat season will be almost boring without them!

Now that I think about it since the summer is halfway over the water is going down. Meaning some of the islands will be showing up soon. I think I remember Allie and Uncrushable talking about doing a survival night. Class 1-A would have to use the information they know about the wild to survive. They get nothing only the clothes on their body. They have to hunt and build a shelter. Of course they will learn everything they need to know before the end of the summer.

I sigh before standing up. I'm waiting for Amy, Lucy, and Diani. We are all going to have a sleepover tonight! We are going to have it in the treehouse. I already have some games set up and some snacks. It's going to be awesome!

As if on cue I hear some distressed yelling and laughter. I quickly rush outside and lean over the railing to see three girls down below. Each one holds a pillow and a sleeping bag. Amy has her stuffed dove. She's had it since she five.

"Hey gals! You ready?!" I shout down to them

"You bet!" Diani exclaims up to me

"No! The tree is going to fall while we are asleep! Or the floor is going to give way and we will plummet to our doom!" Amy screams

Lucy only laughs and smiles a bit.

"Come on get you asses up here! Come on! Come on!" I exclaim trying to rush them

Diani and Lucy climb the stairs without hesitation. As for Amy well she slowly edges to the stairs with shaky legs. She walks up the stairs a bit before looking behind her. She quickly goes backs down and glares at the stairs.

"Hey uh Y/N I'm just gonna skip out on this! We can talk on Sunday when we go fishing with Class 1-A! Toodles!" Amy says with a unsure voice.

She starts walking away but I race down the stairs and catch up to her. I tackle her in a hug from behind and start dragging her to the stairs.

"WAIT! NO! Y/N! Dammit Y/N! LET ME GO!" She screams

I only laugh before dragging her up the stairs higher and higher. After a bit of struggling on Amy's part we make it to the top. Amy immediately goes inside and hugs Diani.

"Diani! Save me! Y/N is going to kill me one of these days!" Amy complains with a pout.

I chuckle and roll my eyes. I go back down the stairs to retrieve Amy's stuff. The stuff she threw to the side in her attempt to escape. I climb back up the stairs and meet back up with the girls.