🛥11🛥

•~Katsuki POV~•

We were supposed to win dammit! Seriously! How did round face and thick lips win! It's so stupid! Even that shitty little grape did better than me! What the fuck!

Currently we are heading back to the shitty house boats. So far this summer has been interesting. It's been filled with new experiences, and tons of moments for me to prove just how great the future number one hero is!

Though there is one thing that is bothering me. It's so fucking annoying. I can't get boat girl out of my head. Everything she does distracts me. From just smiling like an idiot to doing her stupidly awesome tricks on her jet ski. It all makes me a fucking emotional reck! It's a weird feeling, like there is a warmth in my heart when I'm near her. Then when I'm away from her it feels like some stupid invisible string is pulling me to her.

Then there's the fucking weird feeling in my stomach! It feels like there is something inside me that keeps trying to tickle me! It almost makes me feel like I want to throw up. I hate the shitty feeling,
but Y/N makes me feel that way! I don't know what to fucking do! It's all so stupid.

I would go to shitty hair but I think he's busy with his own problems. Namely Amy he seems to likes her a whole lot. They get along well so I guess I'm happy for him or whatever.

I need to stop thinking of this emotional shit. It's just going to distract me from being the best.

Finally we pull up to our dock. After tying up the boat we all exit one by one. We all tiredly move into our respective boats. Each week so far has been packed with activities only leaving a day or two for rest in between.

All of us take off our special suits -designed to look like our hero outfits- off. My outfit is just black swim trucks that are tight to my body. There are orange Xs on the side and a grenade where the two lines cross.
I think it's badass but it won't compare to my gauntlets.

•••
The next day...

•~Mina POV~•

"Ugh! It's so hot! I can't stand it anymore!" I hear Hagakure shout as she races to the back of the boat and jumps into the water.

She is right. It's the day after training and it is so hot! It is beautiful today but so humid! Hagakure has the right idea.

I grab my life vest as well as one for Hagakure and make my way to the back of the boat. As I pass the other girls I inform them of what we were doing. I finally reach the back of the boat and toss out the life vest to Hagakure. Then I hop in.

Swimming in clothes might not be the best idea due to some of them becoming see though. I guess we will cross that bride when we get there!

After a while of just floating in the warm, but refreshing lake water. The other girls join us.
Some of them have pool floats, and others are just floating via life vest. The girls minus myself and Hagakure all had their bathing suits on.

"You had the right idea Hagakure. This is so much better." I sigh in relief

"Yes it was wonderful quick thinking." Midnight says in content upon a float.

We are all chilling until we hear pounding feet and a loud splash. The girls on pool floats let out shrieks as the water hits them. We all look over at the stupid boys who ruined our peace. Of course it was the three stooges Kirishima, Denki, and Sero.