🛥25🛥

🛥Y/N POV🛥

I sit on the bottom stairs of the tree house. Littered everywhere are multiple two people tents. My mom thought it would be a good idea to have a sleepover before class 1-A leaves to Japan. It's crazy how fast this summer has gone by.

It just flashed before our eyes, and before we know it we will be back in school. Well, I might not go back to school.

I stand up and start the uphill climb to my tree house. At the top I open the door and enter, closing it behind me. I glance around the room looking at all photos that have been taken over the summer. Ones from tubing, and Fourth of July. Us all just hanging out with carefree smiles on our faces. So many happy memories.

If I die at the hands of Two-face at least I can say I died somewhat happy. I saw my cousin again, I made new friends, and I fell in love with an explosive boy. My only regret would be that I never told him I loved him. But honestly I think it went unsaid since the very beginning.

Yeah, my future is uncertain. I just have to pretend like everything is normal until that moment I walk into the woods to meet death's calling.

"Hey! Y/N are you ready to party!" I hear a shout from below.

I shake the frown off my face and put on a smile. I run to the ledge and look over the side. Everyone from class 1-A is down there. Everyone is smiling whether they are shy, happy, or accompanied with a murderous look, they are smiles. I start my descent down the long staircase to meet class 1-A to get this party started!

•••

"And then! He went flying! Like, he was at least ten feet off the ground!" I exclaim concluding my story about my brother and his adventure with the lake blob.

"Damn! That sounds like a lot of fun!" Kirishima cheers

"Yeah, if you want to be sore all over the next morning." Mina whines

"Yeah but no pain no gain!" I laugh

But seriously though you will be sore all over the next morning and it's not fun. Mina and I know from experience when we were around  eight.

I stand up from the picnic table and awkwardly get off of the bench. I quickly shout a 'I'll be right back' and head over to Katsuki who is all by his lonesome.

I stand in front of him as he leans up against a tree with a bottle of orange Fanta.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask

He takes a drink from his Fanta and looks at me.

"The sky." He responds with a smirk

"Ha, Ha, Ha. Very funny. Seriously though, how are you? Cause from the table over there you seem down." I say

"I'm fine. Just not the type to join in on your shitty slumber party."

"I think...you are just being a shy and antisocial brat." I smirk

"I'll show you!" Katsuki says as he throws his Fanta on the ground, and storms off to the many picnic tables with his classmates. I run after him laughing the whole way as I hear him demanding Kirishima to talk to him.